Sapa: Cat Cat – Ham Rong – Fansipan – Lao Chai – Ta Van 3 Days 2 Nights
Duration : 3 Days 2 Nights
Transportation : Car / Bus
Departure : Daily depart from Hanoi
Amount : Small Group
Lao Chai – Ta Van village is 7 km far from the centre town where ethnic minority communities are living. The tourist will enjoy marvelous panorama of the village with the fresh air, see terrace fields (Sapa’s terraced fields has been voted one of the world’s seven most beautiful and magnificent terraced fields in the world by US-based Travel & Leisure Magazine), you can also learn about their culture and customs.
DAY 1: HANOI - SAPA VALLEY (L/D)
- 06:45 – 07:15 Our drive will pick you up at the meeting point Hanoi Old Quarter’s hotel and durations approximately 05 hours transfer to SAPA.
- 13:00 Upon arrive Sapa, check in hotel follows and have lunch at local restaurant then continue tour program
- 15:00 Visit Cat Cat village which is occupied by the Black H’mong tribe.
- After dinner, you are free to explore the charm of Sapa Town by night.
- Overnight at hotel in Sa Pa.
DAY 2: SAPA VALLEY (B/L/D)
- 6:45 ~ 7:45 Enjoy the beautiful sunrise in Sapa and have breakfast at your hotel.
- 8:00 Visit Ham Rong Mountain Park - this park is essentially a long cobblestone walkway to the top of Ham Rong Mountain.
- San May (Cloud Yard)
- Cong Troi 1, Cong Troi 2 (Heaven Gate 1 and 2)
- 12:00 Have lunch at local restaurant
- 14:00 Driver take you to Fansipan Cable Car Station and spend 20 minutes with cable car to enjoy the spectacular scenery.
- 17: 00 Come back to Fansipan Cable Car Station and return to Sapa town. Have dinner at local restaurant.
- Overnight in Sapa
DAY 3: SAPA VALLEY - HANOI (B/L)
- 6:45~ 7:45 Enjoy the beautiful sunrise in Sapa and have breakfast at your hotel.
- 8:00 Transfer to visit Y Linh Ho and Muong Hoa Valley
- Lao Chai village
- Ta Van villages settled by Dzay ethnic and keep trekking down to the bottom of SAPA valley which supposed to be the most beautiful one in the area.
- 12:00 Have lunch at local restaurant.
- 14:00 Free at own leisure or continue to explore this beautiful small town, shopping activities at local shops who promotes products from boarder.
- 16:00 Return to Hanoi. Tour program end!
Price & Inclusion
|HOTEL(S)||Unit Price||Single Room||Tips||PRIVATE|
|SAPA RELAX HOTEL or similar class||US$250.00/GUESTS||+30USD||+USD 9||CONTACT|
|PISTACHIO or similar class||US$279.00/GUESTS||+80 USD||+ USD 9||CONTACT|
- Limousine for Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi
- English guide during tour, enthusiastic, experiences
- Accommodation: Double/Twin sharing (or Single room on request)
- Meals per itinerary
- Admission fee as itinerary
- 2 ways FANSIPAN Cable Cab, 1 way Tram to the top
- VAT (10%)
- Insurance, Visas
- Tips for local tour guide and coach captain @ 3 USD/pax/day will be pre-collected
- Other personal expenses not mentions.