5D4N ~ Hanoi + Sapa Valley+ Ha Long/Lan Ha Bay (Mimosa Cruise)
Buy 3 get 1 Free Promo
Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, Lan Ha Bay , Sapa
Duration : 5 Days 4 Nights
Transportation : Car / Cruise
Departure : Daily
Amount : Upper 2 people
HIGHLIGHTS IN MIMOSA CRUISE OPERATION BY RUBICON TOURS:
- 2 hours riding via new highway Hanoi – Hai Phong
- 8 hours-cruise to visit Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay (New area, Less tourists, quiet area)
- Modern metal boat designed
- Kayak or local rowing boat/ Swimming activities (Depend on season)
- Biking and visit Hoa Cuong cave at Cat Ba island
- Cooking demonstration
- Sunset party with local wine, cookies, tea/coffee and fresh fruits.
DAY 1 (LUNCH & DINNER) ~ ARRIVE HANOI > NEW PROGRAM + COMPLIMENTARY FOOT MASSAGE (30 MINUTES) GUIDED WALKING TOUR AT THE OLD QUARTER HANOI + EGG COFFEE @ GIANG CAFÉ
The appointed tour guide will welcome guests at Noi Bai International Airport (New Terminal Gate 02) then transfer to the city. We will visit landmark attractions: Tran Quoc Pagoda located next to the beautiful West Lake, then drive to Ba Dinh Square and here we may take pictures nearby the President Palace, and lunch at Huong Lien Restaurant which is popular among the Hanoi residents for its famous Bun Cha ~ BBQ pork patties+ vermicelli also Hanoi Fried Spring Roll+ Fried Crab Roll. This restaurant was patronized by the ex-famous travel blogger cum celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain who had invited the Ex-America President - Obama to experience the local street food on his last visit in Hanoi.
Next, we will arrive at the beautiful Hanoi Opera House, built-in 1911 by the then ruling French. It’s a phenomenal piece of neo-classical French architecture featuring Gothic themes on the doors and domes with pillars, shuttered windows, balconies and a glass room. Later, at Giang Café to enjoy and experience a cup of Egg Coffee which is popular among the local residents and tourists too. From here we will take a guided walking tour (approximately 500 meters) to the Hanoi Old City Gate, one of the four gates of Hanoi which provided access to the Royal City now the Old Quarter. Originally built in 1010 facing east and the Red River, the present-day structure was constructed in 1749 and it was repaired in 1817 and survived many subsequent wars. Continue walking for 200 meters we will reach Dong Xuan Market and Phung Hung Street. Drive to St. Joseph Cathedral to take pictures, enjoy complimentary foot reflexology for 40 minutes also free time for shopping activities at the Hoan Keam tourists’ site, and later assemble as agreed schedule and venue for dinner arrangement at Net Hue Restaurant. Transfer for hotel check-in, tour programs, and services end.
Dong Xuan Market was originally built by the French administration in the year of 1869; it has been renovated several times with the latest in the year of 1994 after a fire which almost destroyed the market. This is the largest covered market of Hanoi where the wholesale traders sell everything from clothes, household goods to tourists’ souvenirs. Phung Hung street has been revived with beautiful mural paintings recalling Hanoi in the past. Continue to explore activities in The Old Quarter, also known as the 36 Ancient Streets, this quarter used to be the residential, manufacturing and commercial center, where each street was specialized in one specific type of manufacturing or commerce. This area is also the eternal soul of Hanoian cultural architecture, historic relics, and religious center.
DAY 2 (B/L/D) ~ HANOI > SAPA VALLEY > CAT CAT VILLAGE > SAPA VALLEY
Local coach company will pick up guests from hotel as per the agreed schedule for transfer services to SAPA via the new highway which has started operations on 21 SEP 2014, the journey is approximately 320 KM and durations approximately 5.5 HOURS (inclusive of 30 minutes for comfort stop) passes thru 05 provinces and cities, namely Hanoi, Vinh Phuc (Tam Dao tourism area), Phu Tho, Yen Bai, and Lao Cai. The new highway will reduce travel time between Hanoi and Sapa town and the Lao Cai International Border Gate to HEKOU, CHINA.
Upon arrival in SAPA, check-in hotel follows by lunch and continue tour programs. We will visit Cat Cat- the old village of ethnic groups, especially Black H’Mong. The road leading to Cat Cat Village is an easy and interesting route for trekking. The spot is only within 20-30m minutes walking from Sapa center; and the hike through mountains will offer tourists the wonderful picture of rice paddies, waterfall, or even water buffaloes grazing leisurely. Visiting Cat Cat, tourists will be impressed by the peacefully picturesque sceneries also a chance to have a glimpse into the daily life of local ethnic people, as well as take part in traditional activities such as weaving fabric. It is also a good opportunity to purchase some traditional souvenirs and handicrafts right from the craftsmen. People can also try some local food selling the way upcoming to the hill.
Return hotel for freshens up then dinner at local restaurants, tour programs, and services end.
DAY 3 (B/L/D) ~ SAPA VALLEY > HAM RONG MOUNTAIN PARK > HANOI
This morning we will visit Ham Rong Mountain Park ~ this park is essentially a long cobblestone walkway to the top of Ham Rong Mountain. Along the way, there are countless potted orchids, beautifully landscaped gardens and a few really tacky statues of cartoon characters like Scooby-Doo and Mickey Mouse. The scenery is hidden in the fog and echo sound from bamboo flutes of Mong minority boy change this place into a heaven on the earth. Another interesting activity is conquering San May (Cloud Yard), the peak of Ham Rong Mountain at the altitude of 1800m to enjoy the imposing panorama of Sapa town. On sunny days, from here tourists can even see the peak of Fansipan under a clear sky with white cloud floating around. Along the way to San May, tourists may drop by Cong Troi 1, Cong Troi 2 (Heaven Gate 1 and 2) for resting and photo taking. These places also offer visitors a great view of French villas and terraced fields below. Return hotel for freshening up and check out then to a local restaurant for lunch. Guests may continue to explore this beautiful small town or shopping activities at local shops who promote products from border HEKOU, CHINA – plenty of sports attire, trekking shoes &, etc….. We will depart around 3.00 PM and return to HANOI ETA 08.30 PM. Upon arrival in HANOI, the coach company will provide a drop off transfer service from the bus station to hotels in HANOI; tour programs end.
DAY 4 (B/L/D) ~ HANOI > HAI PHONG > HA LONG-LAN HA BAY > CAT BA ISLAND > HAI PHONG > HANOI
The appointed tour guide will pick up guests around 7.30 AM from the hotel. We will drive on the Hanoi to Hai Phong new expressway which was commissioned on 15 SEP 2018, the journeys are approximately 105.5 KM and durations take 02 hours. Upon arrival at Got Ferry Terminal, embark on board MIMOSA CRUISE ~ a modern and metal structured cruise that meets international safety features and measures. Cruise manager on board will introduce cabin crews onboard and conduct a short briefing to the guests on the schedule of tour programs, activities, meal arrangement, the do’s and don’ts and most important the cruise's safety features and measures.
Where are we sailing ….. to Ha Long-Lan Ha Bay. Lunch will serve around 12.00 PM while cruising to the Ong Cam area and will spend 45-60 minutes here. Guests may kayak or ride on bamboo boat paddle by local fisherman to enjoy the scenery of the beautiful bay. Return to MIMOSA CRUISE and continue sailing to a remote shore for swimming activities (30-45 minutes). Continue cruising to Gia Luan jetty at Cat Ba Island, guests may enjoy cycling 2.5 KM from the jetty to Hoa Cuong Cave the main attractions on this island. Later return to MIMOSA CRUISE, guests may participate in cooking class demonstration, learn how to prepare the food ingredients and wrapping a Vietnam Spring Roll; it is a wonderful experience. Last but not least, while cruising back to Got Ferry Terminal, guests may enjoy a sunset party onboard the cruise sundeck, snacks and beverages will provide for guests too. Disembark at the cruise terminal and return to HANOI, ETA 07.30 PM.
Transfer to local restaurant for dinner and later back to hotel, tour programs and services end.
DAY 5 (BREAKFAST ONLY) ~ DEPART HANOI
Assemble as per agreed schedule at hotel’s lobby for pre-arranged transfer services to airport, flight home with “AN AMAZING HOLIDAY EXPERIENCE IN VIETNAM”.REMARK:
- The appointed tour guide in Hanoi will not escort guests for transfer service from hotel to airport.
Price & Inclusion
PRICE PER GUEST: USD 01 ~ VNĐ 23,500
|PROPOSED HOTEL(S)||TWIN SHARING/DOUBLE||SGL SUPPLEMENT||HANOI HTL EXT|
|LA SANTE HOTEL / LA DOLCE VITA HOTEL||USD380.00/GUEST||USD90.00/GUEST||USD42.00/ROOM |
BREAKFAST X 02 PAXS
| AUTHENTIC HANOI HOTEL / |
BREAKFAST X 02 PAXS
|GRAND CITITEL HANOI / |
THE LIGHT HOTEL
BREAKFAST X 02 PAXS
TOUR PACKAGE PRICES ABOVE INCLUDE ITEMS AS FOLLOWS:
- THREE nights’ accommodation in HANOI as above proposed hotels + daily buffet breakfast.
- ONE night accommodation in SAPA VALLEY ~ SAPA GREEN HOTEL or similar class + daily buffet breakfast.
- Complimentary foot reflexology services for 40 minutes @ The Old Quarter, Hanoi + Egg Coffee @ Giang Café.
- ONE meal at Hoang Lien Restaurant, Hanoi ~ North Vietnam Cuisines ~ Bun Cha + Hanoi Spring Roll + Crab Roll.
- ONE meal at Net Hue Restaurant, Hanoi ~ Central Vietnam Cuisines ~ Bun Bo Hue + Banh Khoai + Com Hap La Sen, etc.
- HANOI city tour attractions (04 hours) include Tran Quoc Pagoda @ West Lake, Ba Dinh Square, Hanoi Old City Gate, Dong Xuan Market, Phung Hung Street, The Old Quarter ~ 36 Ancient Streets, Hoan Keam shopping site for tourists, take photograph nearby to President Palace, St Joseph Cathedral and Hanoi Opera House.
- SAPA VALLEY attractions include CAT CAT VILLAGE + HAM RONG MOUNTAIN.
- MIMOSA CRUISE Company ~ approximately eight hours day cruise activities around Ha Long-Lan Ha bay + Lunch.
- Cruise programs include kayaking or bamboo boat paddle by local fisherman to visit the beautiful Ong Cam area, swimming activities, cycling activities to Hoa Cung Cave on Cat Ba Island, participate in cooking demonstration activities, also enjoy sunset party with snacks and beverages provided. + Lunch
- Guided tour programs, admission fees to all attractions and meal arrangements as mention in the propose tour itinerary.
- Seat in coach sharing type transport services from the airport to the hotel and vice versa also for entire tour programs.
- Tour commentaries by a local tour guide will conduct in ENGLISH / MANDARIN language.
- One bottle of filtered drinking water will provide daily on the coach.
TOUR PACKAGE PRICES ABOVE DO NOT INCLUDE ITEMS AS FOLLOWS:
- International airfares to VIETNAM & vice versa.
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy from guests’ country of origin.
- Tips for local tour guide and coach captain @ USD15.00/GUEST for 05 DAYS PROGRAMS will pre-collect.
- All kinds of personal, surcharge of Vietnam's occasions and incidental bills such as telephone bills, laundry services, room services, tour activities and meals not mentioned in tour programs, etc.