4D3N ~ Hanoi + Ha Long Bay (Overnight On Land)
Buy 3 get 1 Free Promo
Hanoi, Ha Long Bay
Duration : 4 Days 3 Night
Transportation : Car / Cruise
Departure : Daily
Amount : Upper 2 people
Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam, is known for its centuries-old architecture and a rich culture with Southeast Asian, Chinese and French influences. At its heart is the chaotic Old Quarter, where the narrow streets are roughly arranged by trade. There are many little temples, Dong Xuan Market, selling household goods and street food.
Ha Long Bay, in northeast Vietnam, is known for its emerald waters and thousands of towering limestone islands topped by rainforests. Junk boat tours and sea kayak expeditions take visitors past islands named for their shapes, including Stone Dog and Teapot islets. The region is popular for scuba diving, rock climbing and hiking.
DAY 1 (LUNCH & DINNER) ~ ARRIVE HANOI > NEW PROGRAM + COMPLIMENTARY FOOT MASSAGE (30 MINUTES) GUIDED WALKING TOUR AT THE OLD QUARTER HANOI + EGG COFFEE @ GIANG CAFÉ
The appointed tour guide will welcome guests at Noi Bai International Airport (New Terminal Gate 02) then transfer to the city. We will visit landmark attractions: Tran Quoc Pagoda located next to the beautiful West Lake, then drive to Ba Dinh Square and here we may take pictures nearby the President Palace, and lunch at Huong Lien Restaurant which is popular among the Hanoi residents for its famous Bun Cha ~ BBQ pork patties+ vermicelli also Hanoi Fried Spring Roll+ Fried Crab Roll. This restaurant was patronized by the ex-famous travel blogger cum celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain who had invited the Ex-America President - Obama to experience the local street food on his last visit in Hanoi.
Next, we will arrive at the beautiful Hanoi Opera House, built-in 1911 by the then ruling French. It’s a phenomenal piece of neo-classical French architecture featuring Gothic themes on the doors and domes with pillars, shuttered windows, balconies and a glass room. Later, at Giang Café to enjoy and experience a cup of Egg Coffee which is popular among the local residents and tourists too. From here we will take a guided walking tour (approximately 500 meters) to the Hanoi Old City Gate, one of the four gates of Hanoi which provided access to the Royal City now the Old Quarter. Originally built in 1010 facing east and the Red River, the present-day structure was constructed in 1749 and it was repaired in 1817 and survived many subsequent wars. Continue walking for 200 meters we will reach Dong Xuan Market and Phung Hung Street. Drive to St. Joseph Cathedral to take pictures, enjoy complimentary foot reflexology for 40 minutes also free time for shopping activities at the Hoan Keam tourists’ site, and later assemble as agreed schedule and venue for dinner arrangement at Net Hue Restaurant. Transfer for hotel check-in, tour programs, and services end.
Dong Xuan Market was originally built by the French administration in the year of 1869; it has been renovated several times with the latest in the year of 1994 after a fire which almost destroyed the market. This is the largest covered market of Hanoi where the wholesale traders sell everything from clothes, household goods to tourists’ souvenirs. Phung Hung street has been revived with beautiful mural paintings recalling Hanoi in the past. Continue to explore activities in The Old Quarter, also known as the 36 Ancient Streets, this quarter used to be the residential, manufacturing and commercial center, where each street was specialized in one specific type of manufacturing or commerce. This area is also the eternal soul of Hanoian cultural architecture, historic relics, and religious center.
DAY 2 (BREAKFAST / LUNCH / DINNER) ~ HANOI > HA LONG (OVERNIGHT ON LAND)
HA LONG, the name derived from the Sino- Vietnamese meaning “DESCENDING DRAGON”. In 1994, the core zone of Hạ Long Bay was listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site according to criterion 07 and listed for a second time according to criterion 08. Ha Long Bay is located in Quang Ninh Province, Vietnam and approximately 180KM away from HANOI. Assemble as per agreed schedule at hotel’s lobby for SEAT IN COACH SHARING transfer services to Tuan Chao Harbor, HA LONG BAY,
Embark on board traditional Vietnamese design merchant boat (junk boat) for cruise tour activities (approximately 03-04 hours) along HA LONG BAY; visit grottoes and floating villages such as supreme Thien Cung Cave; sail and pass by Stone Dog Island, Cat Islets and Fighting Cock Island, Ba Hang fishing village. Tour programs end around 1700 hours, disembark at TUAN CHAU harbor and transfer for check in to hotel and tour programs end. Dinner will arrange by hotel operators. Guests’ may self arrange to visit Sun World Ha Long Park OR Halong Night Market in the evening.
DAY 3 (BREAKFAST ONLY) ~ HALONG BAY > HANOI
Rest & relax at the hotel, check out from the hotel by 1100 hours, assemble at hotel’s lobby for transfer services and return to Hanoi, check-in hotel and tour programs end. REMARKS: Lunch and dinner arrangement at guests’ own expenses.
DAY 4 (BREAKFAST ONLY) ~ DEPART HANOI
Assemble as per agreed schedule at hotel’s lobby for pre-arranged transfer services to airport, flight home with “AN AMAZING HOLIDAY EXPERIENCE IN VIETNAM”.REMARK:
- The appointed tour guide in Hanoi will not escort guests for transfer service from hotel to airport.
Price & Inclusion
|PROPOSED HOTEL(S)||TWIN SHARING||SGL SUPPLEMENT||HANOI HTL EXT|
|LA SANTE HOTEL / LA DOLCE VITA HOTEL||MIN 02 TO GO|
|USD 86.00/GUEST||USD44.00/ROOM |
BREAKFAST X 02 PAXS
|AUTHENTIC HANOI HOTEL /SKYLARK HOTEL|| MIN 02 TO GO|
|USD 73.00/GUEST||USD50.00/ROOM |
BREAKFAST X 02 PAXS
|GRAND CITITEL HANOI / THE LIGHT HOTEL||MIN 02 TO GO|
|USD 99.00/GUEST||USD75.00/ROOM |
BREAKFAST X 02 PAXS
TOUR PACKAGE PRICES ABOVE INCLUDE ITEMS AS FOLLOWS:
- TWO nights’ accommodation in HANOI as above proposed hotels + daily buffet breakfast.
- ONE night accommodation in HALONG ~ PARADISE SUITES HOTEL or similar class + daily buffet breakfast.
- Complimentary foot reflexology services for 40 minutes @ The Old Quarter, Hanoi + Egg Coffee @ Giang Café.
- ONE meal at Huong Lien Restaurant, Hanoi ~ North Vietnam Cuisines ~ Bun Cha + Hanoi Spring Roll + Crab Roll.
- ONE meal at Net Hue Restaurant, Hanoi ~ Central Vietnam Cuisines ~ Bun Bo Hue + Banh Khoai + Com Hap La Sen, etc.
- HANOI city tour attractions (04 hours) include Tran Quoc Pagoda @ West Lake, Ba Dinh Square, Hanoi Old City Gate, Dong Xuan Market, Phung Hung Street, The Old Quarter ~ 36 Ancient Streets, Hoan Keam shopping site for tourists, take photograph nearby to President Palace, St Joseph Cathedral and Hanoi Opera House.
- Ha Long Bay ~ four hours’ day cruise activities in Ha Long Bay ~ visit Thien Cung Cave + local fishing villages + lunch.
- Guided tour programs, admission fees to all attractions and meal arrangements as mention in the propose tour itinerary.
- Seat in coach sharing type transport services from the airport to hotel and vice versa also for entire tour programs.
- Tour commentaries by a local tour guides will conduct in ENGLISH / MANDARIN language.
- One bottle of filtered drinking water will provide daily on the coach.
TOUR PACKAGE PRICES ABOVE DO NOT INCLUDE ITEMS AS FOLLOWS:
- International airfares to VIETNAM & vice versa.
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy from guests’ country of origin.
- Tips for local tour guide and coach captain @ USD 12.00/GUEST for 04 DAYS PROGRAMS will pre-collect
- All kinds of personal, surcharge of Vietnam's occations and incidental bills such as telephone bills, laundry services, room services, tour activities and meals not mentioned in tour programs, etc.