8D7N~Hanoi 4*~Halong Bay(Overnight On Cruise 4*) ~Sapa Valley 4 * – Fansipan~ Ninh Binh
8D 7N~Hanoi~Halong Bay(Overnight On Cruise)~Sapa Valley~ Ninh Binh
Ha Noi – Ha Long Bay – Sapa – Ninh Binh
Duration : 8 days 7 Nights
Transportation : Car / Cruise/ Carble Cab/ Walking
Departure : Daily
Amount : Upper 2 people
DAY 1: HANOI- CITY TOUR (/L/D)
On arrival at Hanoi International Airport, you will be greeted by your private driver and guide, and transferred to your hotel for check-in.
We will visit landmark attractions: Tran Quoc Pagoda located next to the beautiful West Lake, then drive to Ba Dinh Square and here we may take pictures nearby the President Palace.
Have Lunch at Huong Lien Restaurant which is popular among the Hanoi residents for its famous Bun Cha ~ BBQ pork patties+ vermicelli also Hanoi Fried Spring Roll+ Fried Crab Roll. This restaurant was patronized by the ex-famous travel blogger cum celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain who had invited the Ex-America President - Obama to experience the local street food on his last visit in Hanoi.
Next, we will arrive at the beautiful Hanoi Opera House, built-in 1911 by the then ruling French. It’s a phenomenal piece of neo-classical French architecture featuring Gothic themes on the doors and domes with pillars, shuttered windows, balconies and a glass room.
Coffee Time, at Giang Café to enjoy and experience a cup of Egg Coffee which is popular among the local residents and tourists too.
From here we will take a guided walking tour (approximately 500 meters) to the Hanoi Old City Gate, one of the four gates of Hanoi which provided access to the Royal City now the Old Quarter. Originally built in 1010 facing east and the Red River, the present-day structure was constructed in 1749 and it was repaired in 1817 and survived many subsequent wars. Continue walking for 200 meters we will reach Dong Xuan Market and Phung Hung Street. Drive to St. Joseph Cathedral to take pictures, enjoy complimentary foot reflexology for 40 minutes also free time for shopping activities at the Hoan Keam tourists’ site.
Have dinner arrangement at Net Hue Restaurant.
Transfer for hotel check-in, tour programs, and services end.
Dong Xuan Market was originally built by the French administration in the year of 1869; it has been renovated several times with the latest in the year of 1994 after a fire which almost destroyed the market. This is the largest covered market of Hanoi where the wholesale traders sell everything from clothes, household goods to tourists’ souvenirs. Phung Hung street has been revived with beautiful mural paintings recalling Hanoi in the past. Continue to explore activities in The Old Quarter, also known as the 36 Ancient Streets, this quarter used to be the residential, manufacturing and commercial center, where each street was specialized in one specific type of manufacturing or commerce. This area is also the eternal soul of Hanoian cultural architecture, historic relics, and religious center.Meals Included: Lunch, Dinner
Overnight in 4 Stars hotel @Hanoi Old Quarter.
DAY 2: HANOI – NINH BINH (HOA LU- TRANG AN - MUA CAVE) (B/L/D)
After Breakfast at the hotel, our tour guide will pick up you around 7:30 am
Full day tour programs to Ninh Binh province located approximately 100 KM away from Hanoi and durations of the journey take 02 hours.
In Hoa Lu Ancient Capital we will visit 2 temples built on the ground of the old royal palace, one is dedicated to King Dinh Tien Hoang, and the other is to King Le Dai Hanh. The visit offers a chance to know more about part of the feudal dynasties and historical periods in Vietnamese history.
Continue journey to Trang An approximate 05 KM away, here you will enjoy two hours of sampan boat ride paddle by local villagers. While rowing through Trang An grottoes in the quiet, fresh air of the highlands, with only the sound of birds and the oars stirring the clear water and surrounded by magnificent forested mountains upon which graze white goats, visitors enjoy a heaven on earth.
Next, enjoy an authentic Vietnam cuisine lunch arrange at a local restaurant in Tam Coc.
Guide take you to Mua Cave, climb up 500 steeps to top of mountain and you have chance for panorama viewing the landscape of Tam Coc , green rice field when you reach the top point of Ngoa Long mountain
Return HANOI, enjoy dinner at a local restaurant and later transfer back to the hotel, tour programs, and services end.Meals Included: Breakfast,Lunch, Dinner
Overnight in 4 Stars hotel @Hanoi Old Quarter.
DAY 3: HANOI - HA LONG BAY Overnight On Cruise (B/L/D)
After breakfast, Cruise operator’s transport team will pick up guests around 8.00 AM from the hotel.
We will drive on the Hanoi-Hai Phong-Ha Long new expressway which was commissioned on 15 SEP 2018, the journey is approximately 130 KM and duration takes 2.5-03 hours inclusive one comfort stop.
Upon arrival at Tuan Chau Harbour, Ha Long, embark onboard GLORY LEGEND CRUISE ~ a modern and metal structured cruise that meets international safety features and measures. Cruise manager onboard will introduce cabin crews and conduct a short briefing to the guests on the schedule of tour programs, activities, meal arrangement, the do’s and don’ts and most important the cruise's safety features and measures.
Where are we sailing … Lunch will serve around 01.00 PM while cruising in Halong Bay and passing by the beautiful Incense Burner islet, Dog Stone Islet, Fighting Cock islet and Soi Sim beach, Coconut Tree Island.
Visiting Tung Sau area …. covered by leaping rocks, cultured pearl fishery; here you can see the process of the jewel from harvesting and sculpting. Moreover, you can have a chance to do kayaking based on your preference.
Continue cruising to Titop Beach, where you can enjoy swimming (subject to weather conditions), also may track to the hill top which take 15-20 minutes to enjoy the panoramic view of HALONG BAY. Return to cruise and guests may participate in cooking class demonstration, learn how to prepare the food ingredients and wrapping a Vietnam Spring Roll; it is a wonderful experience.
Next, go to the cruise’s sundeck to enjoy the beautiful sunset view at the magnificient bay; guests are entitle Happy Hour Session BUY ONE GET ONE FREE off all beverages available onboard.
Dinner will start around 7.30 PM, casual dress code for the evening. Guests’ may order fruit juices, bottled drinking water, beers or wines at own expenses (affordable and minimal costs only). In the evening guests may also enjoy board and card games or join squid fishing with crew members (without charges), enjoy a night with blanket of stars.Meals Included: Breakfast,Lunch, Dinner
Overnight in Ha Long Bay Cruise
DAY 4: HA LONG BAY -SUNG SOT CAVE- TUAN CHAU HARBOR- HANOI (B/L/-)
Have breakfast on cruise.
Enjoy sun rise view on this beautiful bay, continental breakfast will serve on board. We will visit SUNG SOT CAVE (SURPRISED CAVE). Ascending to the grotto, the way is covered by trees and foliage, and consists of great paved stone blocks. Inside, it is partitioned into two chambers; the first one being similar to a wide theater hall. Many strangely shaped stalactites hang from the high ceiling.
A narrow passage leads to the second room, where a flow of light meets visitors. The chamber is so immense it could contain thousands of people at one time. At the deepest point of the grotto, a "royal garden" appears with a clear pond and a seemingly fascinating landscape of mountains.
Return to cruise, get ready to check out and leave the luggage in front of the cabin’s door; enjoy lunch while cruising back to Tuan Chau Harbour.
Disembark from cruise and continue journey return to Hanoi. 4:00 pm , arrive Hanoi and check in hotel
Dinner will be arranged by yourself.
Meals Included: Breakfast,Lunch Overnight in 4 Stars hotel @Hanoi Old Quarter.
DAY 5: HANOI - SAPA VALLEY (B/L/D)
- 07:15 Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and transfer to SAPA, durations approximately 05 hours.
- 12:30 Local tour guide will welcome you at SAPA then go for lunch and check in hotel.
- 15:00 Visit Cat Cat village walking tour (Muong Hoa Valley, Silver Water Fall) which is occupied by the Black H’mong tribe.
- After dinner, you are free to explore the charm of Sapa Town by night, enjoy roasted corn, baked eggs beside charcoal fire or go shopping.
- Overnight at hotel in Sa Pa Town.
DAY 6: SAPA - FANSIPAN LEGEND- LAO CHAI - TA VAN VILLAGE (B/L/D)
- 06:45 ~ 07:15 Enjoy the beautiful sunrise in Sapa and have breakfast at your hotel
- 08:00 Our Tour guide picks you up from Hotel to Fansipan Mountain ( included 2 ways Cable Cab, 1 way Tram to the top)
- 12:00 Have lunch at local restaurant.
- 14:00 Transfer to Lao Chai & Tavan Villages with local tour guide.
- 18:00 Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Sapa.
DAY 7: SAPA - HANOI (B/L/-)
DAY 8: TRANSFER TO NOI BAI AIRPORT (Breakfast only)
Transfer services to airport, flight home with “AN AMAZING HOLIDAY EXPERIENCE IN VIETNAM”.
Price & Inclusion
PRICE PER PERSON: USD 01~ VND 23,500
Single traveler will be paid extra Usd 140
INCLUDED IN THE RATES
- 4 nights’ accommodation in HANOI as above proposed hotels + daily buffet breakfast.
- 2 night accommodation in SAPA VALLEY ~ hotel 4* + daily buffet breakfast
- Tour commentaries by a local tour guide will conduct in ENGLISH language.
- Halong Bay overnight on cruise 2 days 1 night
- Private Hanoi City Tour
- Guided tour programs, admission fees to all attractions and meals arrangements as mentioned in proposed tour itinerary
- 2 ways Fansipan Cable Cab + 1 way tram to the top of Fansipan
- 2 ways Limousine Hanoi – Sapa
- 2 ways Sapa to Tả Van Village
- Seat in coach sharing type transport services from the airport to the hotel and vice versa also for entire tour programs.
EXCLUDED IN THE RATES
- Tips for local tour guide and coach captain @ 4USD/pax/day for 08 DAYS PROGRAMS will pre-collect.
- The transfer services from Hanoi to Sapa and vice versa will operate by the local transport company.
- The appointed tour guide will not escort guests for transfer services from Hanoi to Sapa and vice versa.
- The appointed tour guide in Sapa Valley will pick up and drop off guests at the local bus terminal.
- The appointed tour guide in Hanoi will not escort guests for transfer services from Hanoi to Ha Long Bay and vice versa.
- The transfer services from Hanoi to Ha Long Bay and vice versa will operate by cruise operator
- Cruise operator will provide program coordinator on board of cruise and conduct programs at the bay area.
- Please tip directly to masseurs at local MASSAGE CENTRE OR SPA ~ minimum amount from USD 3.00 / GUEST
- We will arrange meals for Muslim tourists at local Certified Halal Restaurants when it is available and convenient.