2D1N Hanoi city Tour – Halong Bay + Lan Ha Bay
Hanoi City – Lan Ha Bay – Cat Ba Island
Duration : 2 Days 1 Night
Transportation : Car / Cruise
Departure : Daily
Enjoy life street with Hanoi people and the magic of Mimosa Moment. Discover the treasures of Lan Ha bay, Halong bay – UNESCO World Heritage Sites with a new perspective.
With Mimosa Cruise organized by Rubicon Tours Vietnam, your journey begins !
- Hanoi city tour + Egg coffee + Local beer
- 2 hours riding via new highway Hanoi – Hai Phong
- 8 hours-cruise to visit Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay (New area, Less tourists, quiet area)
- Modern metal boat designed
- Kayak or local rowing boat/ Swimming activities (Depend on season)
- Biking and visit Hoa Cuong cave at Cat Ba island
- Cooking demonstration
- Sunset party with local wine, cookies, tea/coffee and fresh fruits.
Day 01: Hanoi City Walking Tour 4 Hours
11:30-12:00 Our tour guide will pick up you from your hotel or meeting point around Hanoi Old Quarter.
Continue on down the streets trying out noodles, breads and other tasty snacks.
Sit down at one of the pop-up restaurants and treat yourself to some famous Vietnamese grilled skewers.
We will go to a coffee shop and enjoy Egg Coffee - a traditional coffee in Hanoi which you should not miss.
After that the street tour will give you the best introduction to traditional Hanoi fare whilst exploring the bustling Old Quarter.
Enjoy a glass of the local craft Beer at the local Beer Pub in Old Quarter - a beverage with eastern European roots.
Make sure to save space for the last stop at one of Hanoi's most well known ice cream parlous.
The tour is tailored to what's fresh that season and which vendors are open that day, so come with an open mind and an empty belly!
17:00 Back to hotel and relaxing up to 18:30. Our staff will pick up you go to local restaurant and have dinner.
After dinner, enjoy your night time.
Day 02: Mimosa Cruise 1 Day: Ha Long/ Lan Ha Bay - Cat Ba Island (Breakfast and Lunch)
Note: If you dont want to extend hotel one more night, please check out early morning before 7:30 am on Day 02
Have breakfast at the hotel and finish before 7:30
7:30 am Our driver will pick up you from the hotel
08:00 Start 02 and half hour journey to Got terminal via expressway Hanoi – Hai Phong.
10:30 Embark on Mimosa Cruise and enjoy welcome drink. Receive a cruse briefing, safety introductions before cruising and explore Ha Long Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
11:30 Lunch on boat is served with Vietnamese traditional specialties while cruising going along the bay. Along the way, enjoy extraordinary scenery of thousands of limestone islands and islets in Ha Long Bay-Lan Ha bay such as: Turtle Rock, Duck Rock, Chicken Rock.... Camera should be well prepared to take amazing pictures at these places..
13:30 The cruise heads towards Ong Cam area, you will do kayaking about 45 minutes. Return to Mimosa Cruise than continuously transfer to nearby area for swimming activities.
14:30 Arriving Gia Luan ,you will take a bicycle ride to visit Hoa Cuong area - the beautiful cave in Cat Ba island
16:30 You will join with our short class of cooking demonstration; the chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. From this activity you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese.
17:00 Summit on the sundesk for what the magificacent sunset over Seven Wonders of Nature, Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with local wine, cookies, tea or coffee and fresh fruits.
17:30 Disembark at the Got Ferry Terminal. Take to the shuttle bus and return to Hanoi. Tour program end!
Dinner will be arranged by yourself.
Price & Inclusion
PRICE PER GUEST: USD 01~VND 23.500
|Hotel in Hanoi||Single Room||Twin/Double Room||Extend Hotel in Hanoi|
|LA SANTE HOTEL / LA DOLCE VITA HOTEL (3 Stars Hotel )||USD 175/pax||USD 150||USD 35 /Standard Room/Night|
|GRAND CITITEL HANOI/ THE LIGHT HOTEL (4 stars Hotel)||USD200/pax||USD185||USD 60/ Standard Room/Night|
INCLUDED IN THE RATES
- ONE nights’ accommodation in HANOI as above proposed hotels + daily buffet breakfast.
- ONE Lunch in Hanoi Local Restaurant, ONE lunch on Cruise, ONE Dinner in Hanoi Local Restaurant
- HANOI city tour 4 hours include: egg coffee, lunch, 1 local beer
- 8 hours on Cruise visits Ha Long Bay, Lan Ha Bay, cycling on Cat Ba Island, Kayaking and swimming.
- Guided tour programs, admission fees to all attractions and meal arrangements as mention in the propose tour itinerary.
- Seat in coach sharing type transport services from the airport to the hotel and vice versa also for entire tour programs.
- Tour commentaries by a local tour guide will conduct in ENGLISH / MANDARIN language.
- One bottle of filtered drinking water will provide daily on the coach.
EXCLUDED IN THE RATES
- International airfares to VIETNAM & vice versa.
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy from guests’ country of origin.
- Tips for local tour guide and coach captain @ USD6.00/GUEST for 02 DAYS PROGRAMS will pre-collect
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s day, Vietnamese New Year’s day, Reunification Day- International Labour Day & Vietnam National Day
- All kinds of personal and incidental bills such as telephone bills, laundry services, room services, tour activities and meals not mentioned in tour programs, etc
- The appointed tour guide in Hanoi will not escort guests for transfer services from Hanoi to Ha Long Bay and vice versa.
- The transfer services from Hanoi to Ha Long Bay and vice versa will operate by cruise operator
- Cruise operator will provide program coordinator on board of cruise and conduct programs at the bay area.
- We will arrange meals for Muslim tourists at local Certified Halal Restaurants when it is available and convenient.