Hanoi Street Eats Food 3 Hours Walking Private Tour
Highlight Street Food Tour:
You’ll learn a lot about the history of the area, origins and authentic dishes from your very informed guide
Taste the best of Hanoi’s famed foods at reputable and hygienic locations
Don’t get ripped off with tourist prices
Have no difficultly ordering and be able to ask questions and interact with the locals in Vietnamese with the help of your guide
You’ll be covering a fair distance of the city by foot so comfy shoes are a must
Most drinks aren’t included so bring a bottle of water with you
Come with an empty stomach – you are about to consume a lot of food
If you want to edit the route a little to accommodate your growing stomachs, the guide is happy to suggest alternatives
3 Hours walking around Treet Food
- 5:15pm-5:45pm meet up with guide at your hotel
- Start to walk to Hang Be Market, taste some food and fresh fruits in the market
- Enjoy Pho and local beer at Craft Beer in Local Beer Pub
- Taste more local specialties such as bread, steamed rice rolls or grilled chicken wings
- 8:30pm end of tour
- Meet up our tour guide at your hotel
- Go to Dong Xuan Market and have Pho noodle ( Chicken Pho or Beef Pho)
- After that, walking to local coffee and drink Egg Coffee
- Learn about history traditional of Hanoi Old Quarter from our tourguide
- Taste more local junk food when you walking around
- End of the tour
Price & Inclusion
PRICE PER PERSON: USD 01~23.500 VND
|Number of Guest||1 Guest ( Solo Travel)||Couple Group||From 3 Guests up to 10 persons|
|Price per Guest||USD 40 ~ VND940.000||USD 30 ~VND 705.000||USD 25 ~VND 587.000|
With 3 hours , the street food tour will give you the best introduction to traditional Hanoi fare whilst exploring the bustling Old Quarter.
Enjoy a glass of the local craft Beer at the local Beer Pub in Old Quarter - a beverage with eastern European roots.
Continue on down the streets trying out noodles, breads and other tasty snacks.
Sit down at one of the pop-up restaurants and treat yourself to some famous Vietnamese grilled skewers.
Make sure to save space for the last stop at one of Hanoi's most well known ice cream parlours.
The tour is tailored to what's fresh that season and which vendors are open that day, so come with an open mind and an empty belly!