Hanoi – Sapa: Cat Cat Village and Ham Rong Mountain 4 Days 3 Nights
Buy 3 get 1 Free Promo
Duration : 4 Days 3 Night
Transportation : Car
Departure : Daily
Amount : Upper 2 people
Hanoi is Vietnam’s historic and chaotic capital is a frenzied fusion of French colonial architecture, delectable cuisine, colourful markets and a labyrinth of old world streets all jostling for space and attention.
The misty mountains of Sapa and North Vietnam are home to beautiful ethnic markets and idyllic hiking trails, offering a remote and rural side to Vietnam. Don your hiking boots and head out into the hills, stopping at minority villages to witness traditional local life first-hand.
Find out more about the township’s history during this 4-day package tour.
DAY 1: HANOI (L/ D)
- Tourguide will pick up you at Noi Bai Airport to your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter (depend on your flight).
- 13:30 ~ 15:00 Have lunch at local restaurant.
- Transfer to city, start to visit local attraction in Hanoi:
- Tran Quoc Pagoda
- Ba Dinh Square
- Presidential Palace, St Joseph Cathedral and Hanoi Opera House.
- GUIDED WALKING TOUR
- Hanoi Old Quarter (THE 36 ANCIENT STREETS) by Electric Cart Tour
- Enjoy Foot Massage service for 30 minutes.
- Drop off at your Hotel check in
- Dinner at local restaurant
DAY2: HANOI- SAPA VALLEY (B/L/D)
- 06:45 – 07:15 Our drive will pick you up at the meeting point Hanoi Old Quarter’s hotel and durations approximately 05 hours transfer to SAPA.
- 13:00 Upon arrive Sapa, check in hotel follows and have lunch at local restaurant then continue tour program
- 15:00 Visit Cat Cat village which is occupied by the Black H’mong tribe.
- After dinner, you are free to explore the charm of Sapa Town by night.
- Overnight at hotel in Sa Pa.
DAY 3: SAPA VALLEY - HANOI (B/L)
- 6:45 ~ 7:45 Enjoy the beautiful sunrise in Sapa and have breakfast at your hotel.
- 8:00 Visit Ham Rong Mountain Park - this park is essentially a long cobblestone walkway to the top of Ham Rong Mountain.
- San May (Cloud Yard)
- Cong Troi 1&2 (Heaven 1&2)
- 12:00 Have lunch at local restaurant
- 14:00 Free at own leisure
- 16:00 Return to Hanoi and overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 4: DEPART HANOI (B)
Price & Inclusion
|HOTEL(S)||TWIN SHARING||BUY 3 GET 1 FREE||SUPPLEMENT||EXT|
|ANGEL PALACE HOTEL||$381.00/GUEST||$286.00/GUEST||$55.00/GUEST||$39.00/ROOM|
|AUTHENTIC HANOI HOTEL||$400.00/GUEST||$300.00/GUEST||$65.00/GUEST||$55.00/ROOM|
|THANG LONG OPERA HOTEL||$417.00/GUEST||$313.00/GUEST||$75.00/GUEST||$60.00/ROOM|
|GRAND CITITEL HANOI HTL||$432.00/GUEST||$324.00/GUEST||$85.00/GUEST||$75.00/ROOM|
- 2 nights’ accommodation in HANOI + daily buffet breakfast
- 1 night accommodation in SAPA VALLEY + daily buffet breakfast.
- REFLEXOLOGY (foot massage) services for 30 minutes.
- Guided walking tour + electric cart tour.
- Meals as indicated L/D
- English language tour guide
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary.
- One bottle of filtered drinking water will provide daily on coach
- International airfares to VIETNAM & vice versa
- Tips for local tour guide and coach captain @ 3 USD/pax/day will be pre-collected
- All kinds of personal and incidental bills
- Travel Insurance.
- Peak Season Surcharge : 31 May - 02 Jun, 07 - 09 Jun, 14 - 16 Jun, 21 - 23 Jun, 28 - 30 Jun, 05 - 07 Jul, 31 Aug - 03 Sep, 20 - 31 Dec @ USD 30/person
- Compulsory Gala Dinner Surcharge on 24 & 31 Dec 2019 (To be advised)
- BUY 3 GET 1 FREE (Paying for 3 Adults & 04th Person Travel for FREE)
- NO FREE on Tour Tips, Peak Season Surcharges, Extension Night, Flight Ticket & Travel Insurance