04D/03N ~ Hanoi+ Sapa Valley~ Cat Cat Village And Ham Rong Mountain
Buy 3 get 1 Free Promo
Duration : 4 Days 3 Night
Transportation : Car
Departure : Daily
Amount : Upper 2 people
Hanoi is Vietnam’s historic and chaotic capital is a frenzied fusion of French colonial architecture, delectable cuisine, colourful markets and a labyrinth of old world streets all jostling for space and attention.
The misty mountains of Sapa and North Vietnam are home to beautiful ethnic markets and idyllic hiking trails, offering a remote and rural side to Vietnam. Don your hiking boots and head out into the hills, stopping at minority villages to witness traditional local life first-hand.
Find out more about the township’s history during this 4-day package tour.
DAY 1: ARRIVE HANOI > NEW PROGRAM + COMPLIMENTARY FOOT MASSAGE (30 MINUTES)GUIDED WALKING TOUR AT THE OLD QUARTER HANOI + EGG COFFEE @ GIANG CAFÉ -HANOI (L/ D)
- Tourguide will pick up you at Noi Bai Airport to your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter (depend on your flight).
- 13:30 ~ 15:00 Have lunch at local restaurant. (If your flight arrives before 13:00)
- Transfer to city, start to visit local attraction in Hanoi:
- Tran Quoc Pagoda
- Ba Dinh Square
- Presidential Palace, St Joseph Cathedral and Hanoi Opera House.
- GUIDED WALKING TOUR
- Visiting Dong Xuan market and Phung Hung Street.
- Enjoy Foot Massage service for 30 minutes.
- Drop off at your Hotel check in
- Dinner at local restaurant
DAY2: (BREAKFAST / LUNCH / DINNER) ~ HANOI > SAPA VALLEY > CAT CAT VILLAGE > SAPA VALLEY
- 06:45 – 07:15 Our drive will pick you up at the meeting point Hanoi Old Quarter’s hotel and durations approximately 05 hours transfer to SAPA.
- 13:00 Upon arrive Sapa, check in hotel follows and have lunch at local restaurant then continue tour program
- 15:00 Visit Cat Cat village which is occupied by the Black H’mong tribe.
- After dinner, you are free to explore the charm of Sapa Town by night.
- Overnight at hotel in Sa Pa.
DAY 3: (BREAKFAST & LUNCH ONLY) ~ SAPA VALLEY > HAM RONG MOUNTAIN PARK > HANOI
- 6:45 ~ 7:45 Enjoy the beautiful sunrise in Sapa and have breakfast at your hotel.
- 8:00 Visit Ham Rong Mountain Park - this park is essentially a long cobblestone walkway to the top of Ham Rong Mountain.
- San May (Cloud Yard)
- Cong Troi 1&2 (Heaven 1&2)
- 12:00 Have lunch at local restaurant
- 14:00 Free at own leisure
- 15:00 Return to Hanoi and overnight in Hanoi.
- 20:30 check in Hanoi Hotel and have dinner by yourself ( not included)
DAY 4: (BREAKFAST ONLY) ~ DEPART HANOI
Price & Inclusion
PRICE PER GUEST (USD)
|PROPOSED HOTEL(S)||TWIN SHARING||SINGLE SUPPLEMENT||HANOI HTL EXT|
|LA SANTE HOTEL / LA DOLCE VITA HOTEL||MIN 02 TO GO |
|USD 70.00/GUEST|| USD44.00/ROOM |
BREAKFAST X 02 PAXS
|AUTHENTIC HANOI / SKYLARK HOTEL|| MIN 02 TO GO |
|USD 74.00/GUEST|| USD 52.00/ROOM |
BREAKFAST X 02 PAXS
|GRAND CITITEL HANOI/ THE LIGHT HOTEL|| MIN 02 TO GO|
|USD 100.00/GUEST|| USD 70.00/ROOM |
BREAKFAST X 02 PAXS
- TWO nights’ accommodation in HANOI as above proposed hotels + daily buffet breakfast.
- ONE night accommodation in SAPA VALLEY ~ SAPA GREEN HOTEL or similar class + daily buffet breakfast.
- Complimentary foot reflexology services for 40 minutes @ The Old Quarter, Hanoi + Egg Coffee @ Giang Café.
- ONE meal at Huong Lien Restaurant, Hanoi ~ North Vietnam Cuisines ~ Bun Cha + Hanoi Spring Roll + Crab Roll.
- ONE meal at Net Hue Restaurant, Hanoi ~ Central Vietnam Cuisines ~ Bun Bo Hue + Banh Khoai + Com Hap La Sen, etc.
- HANOI city tour attractions (04 hours) include Tran Quoc Pagoda @ West Lake, Ba Dinh Square, Hanoi Old City Gate, Dong Xuan Market, Phung Hung Street, The Old Quarter ~ 36 Ancient Streets, Hoan Keam shopping site for tourists, take photograph nearby to President Palace, St Joseph Cathedral and Hanoi Opera House.
- SAPA VALLEY attractions include CAT CAT VILLAGE + HAM RONG MOUNTAIN.
- Guided tour programs, admission fees to all attractions and meal arrangements as mention in the propose tour itinerary.
- Seat in coach sharing type transport services from the airport to the hotel and vice versa also for entire tour programs.
- Tour commentaries by a local tour guide will conduct in ENGLISH / MANDARIN language.
- One bottle of filtered drinking water will provide daily on the coach.
- International airfares to VIETNAM & vice versa.
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy from guests’ country of origin.
- Tips for local tour guide and coach captain @ USD12.00/GUEST for 04 DAYS PROGRAMS will pre-collect
- All kinds of personal and incidental bills such as telephone bills, laundry services, room services, tour activities and meals not mentioned in tour programs, etc