Sapa : Cat Cat – Lao Chai – Ta Van 2 Days 1 Night
Duration : 2 Days 1 Night
Transportation : Car
Departure : Daily depart from Hanoi
Amount : Small Group
Sapa is a frontier township and capital of Sa Pa District in Lào Cai Province in north-west Vietnam. It was first inhabited by people about whom nothing is known. They left in the entire valley hundreds of petroglyphs, mostly composed of lines, which experts think date from the 15th century and represent local cadastres. The township is one of the main market ones in the area, where several ethnic minority groups such as Hmong, Dao (Yao), Giáy, Pho Lu, and Tày live.
DAY 1: HANOI - SAPA VALLEY - CAT CAT VILLAGE (L/B)
- 06:45 – 07:15 Our drive will pick you up at the meeting point Hanoi Old Quarter’s hotel and durations approximately 05 hours transfer to SAPA.
- 13:00 Upon arrive Sapa, check in hotel follows and have lunch at local restaurant then continue tour program
- 15:00 Visit Cat Cat village which is occupied by the Black H’mong tribe.
- After dinner, you are free to explore the charm of Sapa Town by night.
- Overnight at hotel in Sa Pa.
DAY 2: LAO CHAI - TA VAN (B/L)
- 6:45 ~ 7:45 Enjoy the beautiful sunrise in Sapa and have breakfast at your hotel.
- 8:00 Transfer to visit Y Linh Ho and Muong Hoa Valley
- Lao Chai village
- Ta Van villages settled by Dzay ethnic and keep trekking down to the bottom of SAPA valley which supposed to be the most beautiful one in the area.
- 12:00 Have lunch at local restaurant.
- 14:00 Free at own leisure or continue to explore this beautiful small town, shopping activities at local shops who promotes products from boarder.
- 16:00 Return to Hanoi. Tour program end!
Price & Inclusion
|HOTEL(S)||2 GUESTS||4 GUESTS||6 GUESTS||8 GUESTS|
|SAPA RELAX HOTEL or similar class||$165.00/GUESTS||$141.00/GUESTS||$136.00/GUESTS||$133.00/GUESTS|
|PISTACHIO or similar class||$183.00/GUESTS||$160.00/GUESTS||$155.00/GUESTS||$151.00/GUESTS|
- 1 night accommodation in SAPA VALLEY + daily buffet breakfast.
- Limousine transfer service Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi
- Meals as indicated L/D
- English language tour guide
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary.
- One bottle of filtered drinking water will provide daily on coach
- International airfares to VIETNAM & vice versa
- Tips for local tour guide and coach captain @ 3 USD/pax/day will be pre-collected.
- All kinds of personal and incidental bills
- Travel Insurance.
- Peak Season Surcharge : 31 May - 02 Jun, 07 - 09 Jun, 14 - 16 Jun, 21 - 23 Jun, 28 - 30 Jun, 05 - 07 Jul, 31 Aug - 03 Sep, 20 - 31 Dec @ USD 30/person
- Compulsory Gala Dinner Surcharge on 24 & 31 Dec 2019 (To be advised)
- BUY 3 GET 1 FREE (Paying for 3 Adults & 04th Person Travel for FREE)
- NO FREE on Tour Tips, Peak Season Surcharges, Extension Night, Flight Ticket & Travel Insurance