Sapa: Cat Cat – Fansipan Mountain 2 Days 1 Night
Duration : 2 Days 1 Night
Transportation : Limousine Car
Departure : Daily depart from Hanoi
Amount : Minimum 2 paxs per booking ( single will be charged) – Maximum 10 Paxs/Group
Sapa is a frontier township and capital of Sa Pa District in Lào Cai Province in north-west Vietnam. It was first inhabited by people about whom nothing is known. They left in the entire valley hundreds of petroglyphs, mostly composed of lines, which experts think date from the 15th century and represent local cadastres. The township is one of the main market ones in the area, where several ethnic minority groups such as Hmong, Dao (Yao), Giáy, Pho Lu, and Tày live.
DAY 1: HANOI - SAPA VALLEY (L/D)
- 06:45 – 07:15 Our drive will pick you up at the meeting point Hanoi Old Quarter’s hotel and durations approximately 05 hours transfer to SAPA.
- 13:00 Upon arrive Sapa, check in hotel follows and have lunch at local restaurant then continue tour program
- 15:00 Visit Cat Cat village which is occupied by the Black H’mong tribe.
- After dinner, you are free to explore the charm of Sapa Town by night.
- Overnight at hotel in Sa Pa.
DAY 2: SAPA- FANSIPAN MOUNTAIN - HANOI (B/L)
- 6:45 ~ 7:45 Enjoy the beautiful sunrise in Sapa and have breakfast at your hotel.
- 8:00 Visit Fansipan Cable Car Station ( included 2 ways Cable Cab, 1 way Tram to the top) and spend 20 minutes with cable car to enjoy the spectacular scenery.
- 12:00 Have lunch at local restaurant.
- 14:00 Free at own leisure or continue to explore this beautiful small town, shopping activities at local shops who promotes products from boarder.
- 16:00 Return to Hanoi. Tour program end!
Price & Inclusion
Share Group Maximum 12 Paxs per Group
|Hotels Mountain View||2 -4Guests||6 Guests||8Guests||Single Room Charge|
|Sapa Relax Hotel or Similar||USD 195/Pax||USD172/Pax||USD 163/Pax||+USD 30/Night|
|Pistachio or Similar Class||USD 214/Pax||USD 191/Pax||USD/182Pax||+USD 40/Night|
- Limousine for Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi
- All land transportation by air conditioned vehicle as tour itinerary indicated
- English guide during tour, enthusiastic, experiences
- Accommodation: Double/Twin sharing (or Single room on request)
- Meals per itinerary
- Admission fee as itinerary
- 2 ways FANSIPAN Cable Cab, 1 way Tram to the top
- VAT (10%)
- Insurance, Visas
- Tips for local tour guide and coach captain @ 3 USD/pax/day will be pre-collected
- Other personal expenses not mentions.