Can Tho – Chau Doc – Mekong Delta 4 Days 3 Nights
Buy 3 get 1 Free Promo
Can Tho – Chau Doc – Mekong Delta
Duration : 4 Days 3 Nights
Transportation : Car / Airplane
Departure : Daily
Amount : Upper 2 people
Draped along the banks of the Hau Giang River (Bassac River), Chau Doc sees plenty of travellers washing through on the river route between Cambodia and Vietnam. A likeable little town with significant Chinese, Cham and Khmer communities, Chau Doc’s cultural diversity – apparent in the mosques, temples, churches and nearby pilgrimage sites – makes it fascinating to explore even if you’re not Cambodia-bound. Taking a boat trip to the Cham communities across the river or heading to nearby Sam Mountain and Tra Su Bird Sanctuary are other highlights, while the bustling market and intriguing waterfront provide fine backdrops to a few days of relaxation.
DAY 1: CAN THO (L)
- Appointed tour guide will welcome guests at Can Tho international airport.
- We will visit local landmarks & attractions: Binh Thuy Ancient House, Bui Huu Nghia Historical Monument, Can Tho Museum (MON & FRI CLOSE), Ninh Kieu Park (Wharf), Ong Pagoda, Khmer Pagoda of Munirangsyaram, Big C Supermarket, evening walking tour to Ninh Kieu Pedestrian Bridge & Ninh Kieu Night Market.
- Dinner at self expenses.
Guests may self arrange dinner at local night market or restaurants, average meals plan start from USD 3.00/MEAL/GUEST.
CAN THO MUSEUM will close on every MONDAY & FRIDAY, no entrance fees apply for this attraction
DAY 2: CAN THO - CHAU DOC - TRA SU - CHAU DOC (B/L/D)
- 7:30 Depart from Can Tho to Chau Doc then ẹnoy early lunch in Chau Doc Town
- 11:00 Visit Tra Su Forest & Wildlife Reserve - A wide variety of colourful birds and other animals can be found here: storks, bats, snakes and turtles …
- 16:00 Return to Chau Doc and check in hotel. Dinner at local restaurant.
DAY 3: CHAU DOC - CAN THO (B/L)
- 11:00 Check out hotel then we visit local landmark:
- Temple Of Lady Xu @ Bà Chúa Xứ
- Chau Doc town & market
- Masjid Al Ehsan, Cham village on the landmass between the Chau Doc and Bassac Rivers
- Boat trip on the floating villages, visit local commercial fish farms.
- Lunch at local restaurant then return to Can Tho.
- Dinner at self expense.
DAY 4: DEPART CAN THO (B)
Transfer services to Can Tho international airport, flight home with “AN AMAZING HOLIDAY EXPERIENCES IN VIETNAM”.
Price & Inclusion
|TWIN SHARING||BUY 3 GET 1 FREE||SUPPLEMENT||EXT|
|HOLIDAY ONE HTL||$286.00/GUEST||$215.00/GUEST||$70.00/GUEST||$38.00/ROOM|
|TTC HOTEL PREMIUM||$319.00/GUEST||$235.00/GUEST||$78.00/GUEST||$45.00/ROOM|
|MUONG THANH LUXURY HTL||$346.00/GUEST||$254.00/GUEST||$100.00/GUEST||$63.00/ROOM|
- 2 nights’ accommodation in CAN THO as above proposed hotels + daily buffet breakfast.
- 1 nights’ accommodation in VICTORIA NUI SAM LODGE~ CHAU DOC + daily buffet breakfast.
- Entrance fee, boat fee.
- Vietnam conical hat & life jacket will provide for all guests on boat trip, Tra Su Forest & wildlife reserve.
- Transfer services from Can Tho + Chau Doc and vice versa
- English tour guide.
- One bottle of drinking water daily on coach.
- International airfares to VIETNAM & vice versa.
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for local tour guide and coach captain @ 3 USD/pax/day will be pre-collected.
- All kinds of personal expense not mentioned in tour programs.
- Peak Season Surcharge : 31 May - 02 Jun, 07 - 09 Jun, 14 - 16 Jun, 21 - 23 Jun, 28 - 30 Jun, 05 - 07 Jul, 31 Aug - 03 Sep, 20 - 31 Dec @ USD 30/person
- Compulsory Gala Dinner Surcharge on 24 & 31 Dec 2019 (To be advised)
- BUY 3 GET 1 FREE (Paying for 3 Adults & 04th Person Travel for FREE)
- NO FREE on Tour Tips, Peak Season Surcharges, Extension Night, Flight Ticket & Travel Insurance