Can Tho – Cai Rang Floating Market : 3 Days 2 Nights
Buy 3 get 1 Free Promo
Can Tho – Cai Rang
Duration : 3 Days 2 Nights
Transportation : Car / Airplane
Departure : Daily
Amount : Upper 2 people
Cần Thơ the fourth largest city in Vietnam, and the largest city in the Mekong Delta. It is noted for its floating market, rice paper-making village, and picturesque rural canals. It has population of 1,520,000 until June 2018, and is located on the south bank of the Hau River, the bigger branch of the Mekong River that feeds directly into the South China Sea. Can Tho city is an important gateway for road, waterway and air traffic system. Along the National Highway 1A to the Northeast, Can Tho City is 169KM away from Ho Chi Minh City and 60 to 190KM away from other provinces in the Mekong Delta.
DAY 1: CAN THO (L)
- Appointed tour guide will welcome guests at Can Tho international airport.
- We will visit local landmarks & attractions: Binh Thuy Ancient House, Bui Huu Nghia Historical Monument, Can Tho Museum (MON & FRI CLOSE), Ninh Kieu Park (Wharf), Ong Pagoda, Khmer Pagoda of Munirangsyaram, Big C Supermarket, evening walking tour to Ninh Kieu Pedestrian Bridge & Ninh Kieu Night Market.
- Dinner at self expenses.
Guests may self arrange dinner at local night market or restaurants, all hotels are at strategic location and with easy access to night markets, supermarkets and restaurants, plenty choices of street food also seafood restaurants, average meals plan start from USD 3.00/MEAL/GUEST.
CAN THO MUSEUM will close on every MONDAY & FRIDAY, no entrance fees apply for this attraction.
DAY 2: CAN THO - CAI RANG FLOATING MARKET ( B/L)
- 7:30 Depart early morning for River Boat Experiences to Cai Rang Floating Market.
- Next visit at local fish sauces and Hu Tiew (special noodle) sites to learn the processing also sampling the products. Guests may purchase all local products at nearby market here too.
- We will visit local villages, orchards to experience the livelihood at the Mekong Delta also sampling seasonal tropical fruits in the orchard.
- Enjoy lunch that represent the lifestyles at Mekong Delta.
- 17:00 Return to hotel and tour programs end.
- Free time for guests to explore local markets and shopping malls located within walking distances from hotels.
- Dinner at self expenses.
DAY 3: DEPART CAN THO (B)
Assemble as per agreed schedule at hotel’s lobby for transfer services to Can Tho international airport, flight home with “AN AMAZING HOLIDAY EXPERIENCES IN VIETNAM”.
Price & Inclusion
|TWIN SHARING||BUY 3 GET 1 FREE||SUPPLEMENT||EXT|
|HOLIDAY ONE HTL||$156.00/GUEST||$117.00/GUEST||$35.00/GUEST||$38.00/ROOM|
|TTC HOTEL PREMIUM||$182.00/GUEST||$135.00/GUEST||$42.00/GUEST||$45.00/ROOM|
|MUONG THANH LUXURY HTL||$209.00/GUEST||$156.00/GUEST||$58.00/GUEST||$63.00/ROOM|
- 2 nights’ accommodation in CAN THO as above proposed hotels + daily buffet breakfast.
- Entrance fee, boat fee.
- Vietnam conical hat & life jacket will provide for all guests on boat trip to Cai Rang Floating Market.
- Transfer services from Can Tho Airport and vice versa
- English tour guide.
- One bottle of drinking water daily on coach.
- International airfares to VIETNAM & vice versa.
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for local tour guide and coach captain @ 3 USD/pax/day will be pre-collected.
- All kinds of personal expense not mentioned in tour programs.
- Peak Season Surcharge : 31 May - 02 Jun, 07 - 09 Jun, 14 - 16 Jun, 21 - 23 Jun, 28 - 30 Jun, 05 - 07 Jul, 31 Aug - 03 Sep, 20 - 31 Dec @ USD 30/person
- Compulsory Gala Dinner Surcharge on 24 & 31 Dec 2019 (To be advised)
- BUY 3 GET 1 FREE (Paying for 3 Adults & 04th Person Travel for FREE)
- NO FREE on Tour Tips, Peak Season Surcharges, Extension Night, Flight Ticket & Travel Insurance