4 Days 3 Nights~Can Tho – Cai Be Floating Market
Buy 3 get 1 Free Promo
Can Tho – Cai Be
Duration : 4 Days 3 Nights
Transportation : Car / Airplane
Departure : Daily
Amount : Upper 2 people
If you are planning to enjoy a short trip in the Delta, make sure that you add Cai Be Floating Market into your bucket list. The floating market lies in the area where the Tien River shares the border between 3 provinces of Tien Giang, Vinh Long as well as Ben Tre. Mingling with the bustling vibe and chaotic atmosphere of the market, your mind seems to soak up the rhythm of brandishing water flow, while your soul seems to be daydreamt by the vastness of the Mekong River.
DAY 1: CAN THO (L)
- Appointed tour guide will welcome guests at Can Tho international airport.
- We will visit local landmarks & attractions: Binh Thuy Ancient House, Bui Huu Nghia Historical Monument, Can Tho Museum (MON & FRI CLOSE), Ninh Kieu Park (Wharf), Ong Pagoda, Khmer Pagoda of Munirangsyaram, Big C Supermarket, evening walking tour to Ninh Kieu Pedestrian Bridge & Ninh Kieu Night Market.
- Dinner at self expenses.REMARKS:Guests may self arrange dinner at local night market or restaurants, average meals plan start from USD 3.00/MEAL/GUEST.CAN THO MUSEUM will close on every MONDAY & FRIDAY, no entrance fees apply for this attraction
DAY 2: CAN THO - CAI BE FLOATING MARKET (B/L/D)
- 8: 30 Pick up guests and transfer to Cai Be town.
- Upon arrival at Cai Be river jetty get on boat for transfer services to Mekong Lodge Resort, check into room.
- 14:30 The resort will provide GUIDE WALKING TOUR to local villages, orchards to sample tropical fruits, home industries to learn the process of rice paper, coconut candies, and rice-popcorns, experience rowing boat trip among the small canal.
- 17:00 Return to hotel.
DAY 3: CAI BE FLOATING MARKET (B)
DAY 4: DEPART CAN THO (B)
Assemble as per agreed schedule at hotel’s lobby for transfer services to Can Tho international airport, flight home with “AN AMAZING HOLIDAY EXPERIENCES IN VIETNAM”.
Price & Inclusion
|CAN THO HOTEL(S):||TWIN SHARING||SGL SUPPLEMENT||CAN THO HTL EXT|
| IRIS HOTEL CAN THO; OR|
KP HOTEL CAN THO
| MIN 02 TO GO|
|USD65.00/GUEST|| USD32.00/ROOM |
BREAKFAST X 02 PAXS
| TTC HOTEL PREMIUM; OR|
NINH KIEU RIVERSIDE HTL
| MIN 02 TO GO|
|USD77.00/GUEST|| USD55.00/ROOM |
BREAKFAST X 02 PAXS
|MUONG THANH LUXURY HTL; OR SIMILAR CLASS|| MIN 02 TO GO|
|USD112.00/GUEST|| USD77.00/ROOM |
BREAKFAST X 02 PAXS
TOUR PACKAGE PRICES ABOVE INCLUDE ITEMS AS FOLLOWS:
- Two nights’ accommodation in CAN THO CITY as above proposed hotels + daily buffet breakfast.
- One night accommodation in MEKONG LODGE @ CAI BE, include 01B, 01L & 01D + tour activities in Cai Be.
- One lunch (Vietnamese Cuisines) will serve at local restaurant in Can Tho city.
- Can Tho attractions include visits to Binh Thuy Ancient House, Bui Huu Nghia Historical Monument, Can Tho Museum, Ninh Kieu Park (Wharf), Ong Pagoda, Khmer Pagoda of Munirangsyaram, Big C Supermarket, evening walking tour to Ninh Kieu Pedestrian Bridge & Ninh Kieu Night Market. River Boat Experiences to Cai Rang Floating Market, visit at local fish sauces and Hu Tiew (special noodle) sites to learn the processing also sampling the products.
- Cai Be attractions include a walking tour to local villages, orchards to sample tropical fruits, home industries to learn the process of rice paper, coconut candies, and rice-popcorns, experience rowing boat trip among the small canal (approximately 30 minutes), also interact with local villagers. Participate fun cooking demonstration class organize by the resort. Boat ride tour experience at Cai Be Floating Market.
- Vietnam conical hat & life jacket will provide for all guests on boat trip to Cai Be Floating Market.
- Entrance fees, boat fees at local attractions mention in tour programs.
- Seat in coach sharing transfer services from Can Tho Int’l airport to Can Tho city & vice versa.
- Seat in coach sharing transfer services from Can Tho city to Cai Be town & vice versa.
- Tour commentaries by local tour guide will conduct in ENGLISH language.
- One bottle of filtered drinking water will provide daily on coach.
TOUR PACKAGE PRICES ABOVE DO NOT INCLUDE ITEMS AS FOLLOWS:
- International airfares to VIETNAM & vice versa.
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy from guests’ country of origin.
- Tips for local tour guide and coach captain @ USD 12.00/GUEST FOR 04 DAYS PROGRAM will pre-collect.
- All kinds of personal and incidental bills such as telephone bills, laundry services, room services, tour activities and meals not mentioned in tour programs, etc.
- Please refer separate page for peak season travel period and surcharges apply..
- The appointed tour guide in Can Tho city will not escort guests for transfer service from hotel to airport.
- Tour package prices are inclusive of meals arrangement with a budget at usd6.00 / MEAL / GUEST only.
- Guests may order extra food items direct with restaurant operators at their own expenses.
- Certified Halal Restaurants are not available in Can Tho, Bac Lieu, and Chau Doc areas.
- We will arrange meals for Muslim guests at Vietnam restaurants, seafood and vegetable items will prepare and cook without using animal fats and alcohol ~ No Surcharges for Muslim Guests.
- Child or children ages applicable from 02-12 years old only.
~ Sharing room with 02 adults with extra bed = 75% of adult fares.
~ Sharing room with 02 adults without extra bed = 50% of adult fares.
- Hotel extension room rates are inclusive of miscellaneous service charges, government taxes & breakfasts X 02 GUESTS ONLY.
- must ensure full payments transfer to our bank account 07 DAYS prior to guests' arrival to VIETNAM.
- Peak Season Surcharge : 22 - 29 Jan, 02 - 05 Apr, 30 Apr - 03 May, 31 Aug - 03 Sep, 20 - 31 Dec @ USD 30/person
- Compulsory Gala Dinner Surcharge on 24 & 31 Dec (To be advised)
- BUY 3 GET 1 FREE (Paying for 3 Adults & 04th Person Travel for FREE)
- NO FREE on Tour Tips, Peak Season Surcharges, Extension Night, Flight Ticket & Travel Insurance