Can Tho – Cai Rang Floating Market – Bac Lieu – Soc Trang 4 Days 3 Nights
Buy 3 get 1 Free Promo
Can Tho – Cai Rang
Duration : 4 Days 3 Nights
Transportation : Car / Airplane
Departure : Daily
Amount : Upper 2 people
From the quiet towns of My Tho and Ben Tre to the floating markets of Can Tho, the flower farms of Sa Dec to the stunning, waterlogged landscapes of Chau Doc, there is plenty to keep you occupied in the Delta. Head to My Tho or Ben Tre for verdant islands containing everything from fruit orchards to coconut candy factories. Veer west toward Vinh Long instead and you’ll pass Cai Be, where a French colonial cathedral stands in view of the town’s famed floating market.
DAY 1: CAN THO (B)
- Appointed tour guide will welcome guests at Can Tho international airport.
- We will visit local landmarks & attractions: Binh Thuy Ancient House, Bui Huu Nghia Historical Monument, Can Tho Museum (MON & FRI CLOSE), Ninh Kieu Park (Wharf), Ong Pagoda, Khmer Pagoda of Munirangsyaram, Big C Supermarket, evening walking tour to Ninh Kieu Pedestrian Bridge & Ninh Kieu Night Market.
- Dinner at self expenses.
Guests may self arrange dinner at local night market or restaurants, average meals plan start from USD 3.00/MEAL/GUEST.
CAN THO MUSEUM will close on every MONDAY & FRIDAY, no entrance fees apply for this attraction
DAY 2: CAN THO - CAI RANG FLOATING MARKET - SOC TRANG -BAC LIEU (B/L/D)
- 7:30 Depart early morning for River Boat Experiences to Cai Rang Floating Market.
- Visit at local fish sauces and Hu Tiew (special noodle) sites to learn the processing also sampling the products.
- Return Can Tho and continue journey to SOC TRANG approximately 60 KM and durations take 90 minutes.
- We will visit local landmarks: Buu Son Tu @ Dat Set (Clay Pagoda), Mahatup Pagoda @ Bat Pagoda and Som Rong Pagoda
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Continue journey to BAC LIEU and we will visit local landmarks: Co Van Lau Theatre ~ Bac Lieu”s 03 Conical Hat Theatre, Mansion Of The Bac Lieu “Playboy” ~ House of Bac Lieu Duke, local markets which famous for dried seafood lovers, also the export quality dried fruits longan @ the dragons’ eye.
- Enjoy dinner at local restaurant, transfer for Bac Lieu's hotel check in
DAY 3: BAC LIEU - CAN THO (B/L)
- Depart early morning to visit the Wind Farm, Salt Field.
- Lunch at local restaurant then return to CAN THO city.
- Check in Can Tho's hotel.
- Dinner at self expenses.
DAY 4: DEPART CAN THO (B)
Assemble as per agreed schedule at hotel’s lobby for transfer services to Can Tho international airport, flight home with “AN AMAZING HOLIDAY EXPERIENCES IN VIETNAM”.
Price & Inclusion
|HOLIDAY ONE HTL||$259.00/GUEST||$50.00/GUEST||$38.00/ROOM|
|TTC HOTEL PREMIUM||$286.00/GUEST||$56.00/GUEST||$45.00/ROOM|
|MUONG THANH LUXURY HTL||$313.00/GUEST||$56.00/GUEST||$63.00/ROOM|
- 2 nights’ accommodation in CAN THO as above proposed hotels + daily buffet breakfast.
- 1 nights’ accommodation in BAC LIEU + daily buffet breakfast.
- Entrance fee, boat fee.
- Vietnam conical hat & life jacket will provide for all guests on boat trip & wildlife reserve.
- Transfer services from Can Tho + Bac Lieu + Soc Trang and vice versa
- English tour guide.
- One bottle of drinking water daily on coach.
- International airfares to VIETNAM & vice versa.
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for local tour guide and coach captain @ 3 USD/pax/day will be pre-collected.
- All kinds of personal expense not mentioned in tour programs.
- Peak Season Surcharge : 31 May - 02 Jun, 07 - 09 Jun, 14 - 16 Jun, 21 - 23 Jun, 28 - 30 Jun, 05 - 07 Jul, 31 Aug - 03 Sep, 20 - 31 Dec @ USD 30/person
- Compulsory Gala Dinner Surcharge on 24 & 31 Dec 2019 (To be advised)
- BUY 3 GET 1 FREE (Paying for 3 Adults & 04th Person Travel for FREE)
- NO FREE on Tour Tips, Peak Season Surcharges, Extension Night, Flight Ticket & Travel Insurance