2D1N Orchid Cruises Ha Long + Lan Ha Bay
Ha Long Bay, Lan Ha Bay
Duration : 2 Days 1 Night
⛴ Transportation : Cruise
Departure : Daily
Amount : Upper 2 people
Orchid Cruise – Discover Halong Bay, Lan Ha Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay
Being one of the luxury 5-star cruise lines in Halong Bay, Orchid Cruise provides the highest level of customer services, creates a relaxing and comfortable space for you to enjoy the trip and satisfies all your expectations. Moreover, the cruise sails through special, less touristic and unique route of Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay that you can’t find in anywhere else. All cabins are well designed with large windows towards the magnificent views of Halong Bay and equipped with modern facilities so passengers won’t waste any single moment in the middle of the bay. Orchid Halong Cruise promises to bring you one of the most memorable trips of lifetime!
DAY 1: HANOI – HAI PHONG - HALONG BAY - LAN HA BAY (L/D)
- 09h10 Guests will be collected from Hanoi Old Quarter to take the new highway to Got Ferry Terminal – Cat Hai Town, Haiphong City where we arrive at around 11h30.
- 12h15 Transfer by tender to the ORCHID CRUISE.
- 12h30 Start cruising and explore Halong Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
- 13h00 Proceeds to Da Chong islet, where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago. Have International Buffet Lunch while passing via the islets of Con Vit area.
- 14h15 We progress to Trung Trang cave by our bus on Cat Ba island which is located in the middle of Cat Ba National Park with Kim Giao forest around the cave.
- 17h00 Cruise gets in the less populated area at Tra Bau where is located in Lan Ha Bay. You will enjoy the green emerald and cool water by swimming.
- 19h30 ~ 21:30 Have dinner and enjoy the landscape of the bay at night up on the top deck.
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B/L)
- 06h15 Start your day with a Tai Chi session in the sundeck then enjoy light breakfast.
- 7h45 Enjoy on your own to kayak at Ao Ech area to discover the hidden charm of Lan Ha Bay.
- 9h30 ~ 10:00 Welcomes you back on board and it is time for checking out then enjoy a delight brunch.
- 10h30 Tea Ceremony is served at the restaurant.
- 11h35 We return to the quay side in the south of the bay, where our visitors disembark then return to Hanoi.
Price & Inclusion
PRICE PER GUEST: USD 01 ~VNĐ 23.500
Travel period from 01/05/2020 to 30/09/2020
|ROOM TYPES||Double/Twin Cabin||Single Cabin|
|Premium Suite Balcony||450||740|
|Orchid Exclusive Suite||571||983|
|Family Suite Balcony 3 paxs||496|
|Family Suite Balcony 4 paxs||412|
|Family Premium Suite Balcony 3 paxs||559|
|Family Premium Suite Balcony 4 paxs||459|
Limousine Transfer 2 ways included
INCLUDED IN THE CABIN RATES
• Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues
• Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
• All meals on board
• Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin
• Morning Taichi class, cooking demonstration, swimming (if the weather permits) night squid fishing, kayaking activity
• In house English speaking guide.
EXCLUDED IN THE CABIN RATES
• Visa arrangements
• Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
• Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s day & Lunar New Year’s day
• All other services not clearly mentioned
• Beauty spa services