Hoa Lu – Bich Dong – Trang An 1 Day
Duration : 1 Day
Transportation : Car
Departure : Daily
Amount : From 1 people
Bich Dong Pagoda is a three-tiered ancient pagoda nestled into a mountainside in Tam Coc, northern Vietnam. The cluster of cave temples is surrounded by a bed of water and impressive water lilies that will have you in awe when you arrive at the entrance of Bich Dong Pagoda.
HOA LU ANCIENT CAPITAL - TRANG AN GROTTOES - BICH DONG PAGODA (L)
- 07:30-08:00 Our tour guide pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 10:00 Visit Hoa Lu Ancient Capital - one ancient capital of Vietnam dating back to the 11th century.
- 11:00 Cycling to Bich Dong pagoda.
- 12:30 Have lunch at local restaurant.
- 14:00 Visit Trang An Grottoes ( the Wolrd Natural Heritage site) and enjoy 2 hour on rowing boat.
- 17:00 Return to Hanoi. Tour program end!
Price & Inclusion
- Pick up and drop off services by A/C Ford Transit High Roof Van
- Entrance fee, boat fee as per mention in itinerary
- Complementary bottle of water on bus
- English speaking language tour guide
- Lunch serves at local restaurant
- Beverages, tax
- Tip, personal expenses & those not clearly mentioned above.
- Travel insurance
- Child below 03 year old: Free of Charge
- Child from 04 – 09 year old: 75 % of Adult tour fare
- Child from 09 and above: 100% of Adult tour fare