Hoa Lu – Bich Dong – Trang An 1 Day
Duration : 1 Day
Transportation : Car
Departure : Daily
Amount : Upper 2 people
Ninh Binh is endowed with many places of particular interest which have been welknown inside and outside Vietnam such as Tam Coc – Bich Dong, Cuc Phuong National Park, Trang An Grottoes and Van Long Nature Reserves. There are also many historical relics, for instances Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, Bich Dong Pagoda, Thai Vi Temple, Phat Diem Stone Cathedral, Tam Diep Defense Line…. All of them are attractive to both Vietnamese and foreign tourists. Ninh Binh is the charming land of myth and unique landscapes.
HOA LU ANCIENT CAPITAL - TRANG AN GROTTOES - BICH DONG PAGODA (L)
- 07:30-08:00 Our tour guide pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 10:00 Visit Hoa Lu Ancient Capital - one ancient capital of Vietnam dating back to the 11th century.
- 11:00 Cycling to Bich Dong pagoda.
- 12:30 Have lunch at local restaurant.
- 14:00 Visit Trang An Grottoes ( the Wolrd Natural Heritage site) and enjoy 2 hour on rowing boat.
- 17:00 Return to Hanoi. Tour program end!
Price & Inclusion
- Pick up and drop off services by A/C Ford Transit High Roof Van
- Entrance fee, boat fee as per mention in itinerary
- Complementary bottle of water on bus
- Cycling to visit Bich Dong pagoda
- English speaking language tour guide
- Lunch serves at local restaurant
- Beverages, tax
- Tip, personal expenses & those not clearly mentioned above.
- Travel insurance
- Child below 03 year old: Free of Charge
- Child from 04 – 09 year old: 75 % of Adult tour fare
- Child from 09 and above: 100% of Adult tour fare