2D1N Cuc Phuong National Park- Private Tour
Cuc Phuong National Park – Ninh binh
Duration : 2 Days 1 Night
Transportation : Car / Trekking
Departure : Daily
Cuc Phuong National Park tour 2 days from Hanoi with Origin Vietnam. You will have chance to visit Vietnam’s biggest national park and probably the most crucial biodiversity areas in the country. It’s homes to countless species of flora and fauna. Visiting the park is a great opportunity to get a close look at Vietnam’s character and fees generated from tourism help protect the parks wildlife and improve the local community. The perfect time to visit from Nov to Jan.
- This itinerary is a private tour. It shows you what is possible to travel and visiting with our guide and driver
- We CAN also tailor made this trip as your requirement and budget such as its inclusions…
Day 1: Hanoi - Cuc Phuong National Park - Khanh Village (L/D)
Morning activitiesOur guide and driver will pick you up from hotel in Hanoi. It's time to say goodbye busy & bustling city for Cuc Phuong National Park. Upon arrival in the National Park, we visit the Primate Rescue Center. Which is devoted to the rescue, rehabilitation, breeding, research and conservation of the endangered primates of Vietnam. From here we drive further to the middle of the Park. Where we start our real jungle trek throughout the National Park. A national park ranger is going to be our on site guide that makes sure we don't get lost and he'll tell us about the flora and fauna of the park.
Afternoon activitiesPicnic lunch in the shade of a giant tree. After 6-hr trek with a lot of descents and ascents on the jungle paths we make the last climb down-hill to a calm valley and reach the village of Khanh, home to the Muong ethnic minority. We'll have dinner and spend our night with a family in their traditional house-on stilt.
Day 2: Village - Thung Nang (Halong On Land) - Hanoi (B/L)
Morning activitiesAfter breakfast we say farewell to the hosts. Then we transfer to Thung Nang, which is known as the Halong Bay on land. This really is a spectacular region of limestone mountains, rice fields and river. Thung Nang is a unspoiled area in Ninh Binh. It's not touristy like Tam Coc or Trang An. So it's a great idea for who like less travelled route in Ninh Binh. The scene is just as magnificent As the renowned World Heritage Site of Halong Bay. The distinction the mountains are on the rice fields. We'll take a boat trip to explore the beauty of the view.
Afternoon activitiesAfter enjoy the wonderful view of Thung Nang area we go to local restaurant for lunch. Here you will have chance to taste Ninh Binh specialist as goat meat. In the mid-day we head back to Hanoi. Our Cuc Phuong National Park tour 2 days arrive in Hanoi around 6 pm.
Price & Inclusion
PRICE PER GUEST: USD 1~VND 23.500
|Number of Guest||Single Traveller||2 guests||3 -5 guests||from 6 guests|
|Price per guest||USD 400||USD 250/Guest||USD 220/Guest||USD 170/Guest|
- PRIVATE door to door transport (new vehicle) with air-conditioned
- Experience English speaking guide
- Homestay at Khanh village
- Local boat trip in Thung Nang
- Meals as mentioned above (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water daily 2 bottle 500ml/per day
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Domestic Air Fare, International Air Fare
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle
- Other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, soft & hard drinks
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Tips are welcomed!
- Travel Insurance
- Bank fees if payment by credit card
- Gov tax and service charge