Mimosa Cruise 1 Day
Duration : 1 Day – 8 Hours
Transportation : Cruise
Departure : Daily
Enjoy the magic of Mimosa Moment. Discover the treasures of Lan Ha bay, Halong bay – UNESCO World Heritage Sites with a new perspective.
With Mimosa Cruise organized by Rubicon Tours Vietnam, your journey begins !
- 2 hours riding luxurious comfort limousine or Thaco on new highway.
- 8 hours-cruise to visit Ha Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay
- Visiting Hoa Cuong cave –beautiful cave in Cat Ba island
- Cooking demonstration and afternoon tea
- Kayak or local rowing boat through Sang – Toi cave area
- Jumping off from cruise and swimming 1 hour.
- Free cameraman with a lots of photo on bay
- Happy-hour : free local wine with peanuts cooking class and sunset-party.
HA LONG BAY - LAN HA BAY
- 07:30 Meet our driver at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- 08:00 Start 02 and half hour journey to Got terminal via expressway Hanoi – Hai Phong.
- 10:30 Embark on Mimosa Cruise and enjoy welcome drink. Receive a cruse briefing, safety introductions before cruising and explore Ha Long Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
- 11:30 Lunch on boat is served with Vietnamese traditional specialties while cruising going along the bay. Along the way, enjoy extraordinary scenery of thousands of limestone islands and islets in Ha Long Bay-Lan Ha bay such as: Turtle Rock, Duck Rock, Chicken Rock.... Camera should be well prepared to take amazing pictures at these places..
- 13:30The cruise heads towards Ong Cam area, you will do kayaking about 45 minutes. Return to Mimosa Cruise than continuously transfer to nearby area for swimming activities.
- 14:30 Arriving Gia Luan pier and transfer by bus, you will take a bicycle ride to visit Hoa Cuong area - the beautiful cave in Cat Ba island
- 16:30 You will join with our short class of cooking demonstration; the chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. From this activity you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese.
- 17:00 Summit on the sundesk for what the magificacent sunset over Seven Wonders of Nature, Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with local wine, cookies, tea or coffee and fresh fruits.
- 17:30 Disembark at the Got Ferry Terminal. Take to the shuttle bus and return to Hanoi.
Price & Inclusion
PRICE per pax:
|Thaco Vehicle||Felix Limousine|
- Pick up and drop off services by A/C Thaco or Felix Limousine
- Entrance fee, sightseeing fee as mentioned in itinerary
- Kayaking, cooking class
- Complementary bottle of water on bus
- English speaking language tour guide
- Lunch serves at local restaurant
- Beverages, tax
- Tips, personal expenses & those not clearly mentioned above.
- The itinerary subject to change due to the weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to depart) the tour cost will be charged 50% of the normal fare.
- Special request (Halal food, diet or vegetarian …) should be requested before departure date.
- Surcharge for Lunar New Year (24th – 28th Jan 2020) @ $10.00/guest