Mimosa Cruise 01 Day
Duration : 1 Day – 8 Hours
Transportation : Cruise
Departure : Daily
Enjoy the magic of Mimosa Moment. Discover the treasures of Lan Ha bay, Halong bay – UNESCO World Heritage Sites with a new perspective.
With Mimosa Cruise organized by Rubicon Tours Vietnam, your journey begins !
- 2 hours riding via new highway Hanoi – Hai Phong
- 8 hours-cruise to visit Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay (New area, Less tourists, quiet area)
- Modern metal boat designed
- Kayak or local rowing boat/ Swimming activities (Depend on season)
- Biking and visit Hoa Cuong cave at Cat Ba island
- Cooking demonstration
- Sunset party with local wine, cookies, tea/coffee and fresh fruits.
HA LONG BAY - LAN HA BAY
- 07:30 Meet our driver at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- 08:00 Start 02 and half hour journey to Got terminal via expressway Hanoi – Hai Phong.
- 10:30 Embark on Mimosa Cruise and enjoy welcome drink. Receive a cruse briefing, safety introductions before cruising and explore Ha Long Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
- 11:30 Lunch on boat is served with Vietnamese traditional specialties while cruising going along the bay. Along the way, enjoy extraordinary scenery of thousands of limestone islands and islets in Ha Long Bay-Lan Ha bay such as: Turtle Rock, Duck Rock, Chicken Rock.... Camera should be well prepared to take amazing pictures at these places..
- 13:30The cruise heads towards Ong Cam area, you will do kayaking about 45 minutes. Return to Mimosa Cruise than continuously transfer to nearby area for swimming activities.
- 14:30 Arriving Gia Luan ,you will take a bicycle ride to visit Hoa Cuong area - the beautiful cave in Cat Ba island
- 16:30 You will join with our short class of cooking demonstration; the chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. From this activity you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese.
- 17:00 Summit on the sundesk for what the magificacent sunset over Seven Wonders of Nature, Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with local wine, cookies, tea or coffee and fresh fruits.
- 17:30 Disembark at the Got Ferry Terminal. Take to the shuttle bus and return to Hanoi.
Price & Inclusion
PRICE per pax:
|Ford Transit||Felix Limousine|
- Pick up and drop off services by A/C Ford Transit or Felix Limousine
- Entrance fee, sightseeing fee as mentioned in itinerary
- Kayaking, cooking class
- Complementary bottle of water on bus
- English speaking language tour guide
- Lunch serves at local restaurant
- Beverages, tax
- Tips, personal expenses & those not clearly mentioned above.
- The itinerary subject to change due to the weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to depart) the tour cost will be charged 50% of the normal fare.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be requested before departure date.
- Surcharge for Lunar New Year (24th – 28th Jan 2020) @ $10.00/guest