Sapa: Cat Cat – Ham Rong Mountain 2 Days 1 Night
Duration : 2 Days 1 Night
Transportation : Car
Departure : Daily depart from Hanoi
Amount : Small Group
Sapa town stands at the head of a deep valley of magnificent rice terraces that are still worked today as they have been for centuries. Backdrops don’t get much more spectacular. Enticing ribbons of road lead the eye down to the valley floor, white-water rivers rush among rice fields, and lush green mountains stretch into the distance as far as the eye can see. The highest peak in the region, Mount Fansipan, crowns the ragged ridge line high above town.
DAY 1: HANOI - SAPA VALLEY (L/D)
- 06:45 – 07:15 Our drive will pick you up at the meeting point Hanoi Old Quarter’s hotel and durations approximately 05 hours transfer to SAPA.
- 13:00 Upon arrive Sapa, check in hotel follows and have lunch at local restaurant then continue tour program
- 15:00 Visit Cat Cat village which is occupied by the Black H’mong tribe.
- After dinner, you are free to explore the charm of Sapa Town by night.
- Overnight at hotel in Sa Pa.
DAY 2: SAPA VALLEY - HANOI (B/L)
- 6:45 ~ 7:45 Enjoy the beautiful sunrise in Sapa and have breakfast at your hotel.
- 8:00 Visit Ham Rong Mountain Park.
- San May (Cloud Yard) the peak of Ham Rong Mountain
- Cong Troi 1, Cong Troi 2 (Heaven Gate 1 and 2)
- 12:00 Have lunch at local restaurant
- 14:00 Free at own leisure
- 16:00 Return to Hanoi
Price & Inclusion
|HOTEL(S)||2 GUESTS||4 GUESTS||6 GUESTS||8 GUESTS|
|SAPA RELAX HOTEL or similar class||$165.00/GUESTS||$141.00/GUESTS||$136.00/GUESTS||$133.00/GUESTS|
|PISTACHIO or similar class||$183.00/GUESTS||$160.00/GUESTS||$155.00/GUESTS||$151.00/GUESTS|
- 1 night accommodation in SAPA VALLEY + daily buffet breakfast.
- Limousine Transfer service Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi
- Meals as indicated L/D
- English language tour guide
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary.
- One bottle of filtered drinking water will provide daily on coach
- International airfares to VIETNAM & vice versa
- Tips for local tour guide and coach captain @ 3 USD/pax/day will be pre-collected.
- All kinds of personal and incidental bills
- Travel Insurance.