Da Nang : Daily Tour 1 Day Bach Ma National Park
Da Nang Hue Hoi An
Duration : 1 Day
Transportation : Car
Departure : Daily depart from Danang/Hue/Hoi An
Amount : Upper 2 people. (Private Group)
Bach Ma national Park is located approximately 40km to the south of Hue city and 65km to the North of Da Nang. Sitting at a high altitude above sea level and boasting semi-tropical rain forest with a cool climate, Bach Ma is always a popular option for tourists wanting to explore the wild beauty of Central Vietnam. Visitors to Bach Ma will experience full panoramic of mountains, rivers, lagoons and isolated villages, whilst perhaps experiencing many unique animals and native plants along the way!
DA NANG - BACH MA NATIONAL PARK
- 07:30 Our driver and guide will collect you from your hotel in Danang/Hoi An/ Hue where you will then continue onto Bach Ma National Park.
- 08:45 Arrive at the bottom of Bach Ma National park and visit the show room
- 09:30 Begin the voyage of winding roads ascending up Bach Ma, where you will reach the peak which sits at an astonishing 1450 meters above sea-level. Arrive at Hai Vong Dai, the watching tower, where you can enjoy breath-taking views from the summit of the mountains. The Hai Van pass and even Hue City is within view from here!
- 13:30 Arrive at the Do Quyen Waterfall, which is an astonishing 300 meters high and approximately 30 meters wide. This is truly a memorable view for travelers in Vietnam to cherish.
- 14:30 Return back to the bus, where along the way you can see the Marble Statue of Buddha nestled within the wilderness.
- 15:45-16:00 Arrive back in your hotel in Hue/Hoi An/Danang.
- Tour program end.
***Please note we also offer the same tour and itinerary from Hue city, please inquire with our online staff for more information!
Price & Inclusion
DETAIL PRICE: PRICE PER PERSON (US$)
|Group 03-05 Adults||Group 02 Adults||Group from 06 Adults|
|Da Nang / Hoi An||USD 80.00||USD 100.00||Contact us|
|Hue||USD 70.00||USD 90.00|
- Pick up and drop off service by A/c Ford Transit High Roof Van or Hyundai County
- English speaking language tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Complimentary bottle of water on bus
- Beverages, Tax
- Travel Insurance
- Tip, personal expenses & those not clearly mentioned above
- Motorbikes and bicycles are not allowed to use the steep 16 kilometer summit road.
- Not allowed for children under 13 years old