Hoi An Cooking Class – Like Vietnamese Family
Morning class : From 08:00 to 12:00
Afternoon class : From 16:00 to 20:00
Do you love traditional Vietnamese food? Do you wonder how your favourite local dishes are prepared? If so, then this Hoi An cooking class is for you!
Hoi An boasts a range of dishes that are unique to central Vietnam. Due to being located centrally along the coast, Hoi An arguably has some of the freshest and more traditional ingredients used in cooking. On this distinctive hands-on cooking class, you will be able to enjoy the many sights, sounds and aromas that Hoi An’s colorful food market has to offer – as well as interacting with the local retailers and buying your very own ingredients! We believe in doing things the local way, therefore you will receive a conical hat and baggage for your food!
After enjoying the market and making your purchases, will travel by bike to Cam Nam island put your ingredients to use in a local home. Finally, after your interactive and fun cooking class you will get to enjoy your delicious Vietnamese food – it always tastes better knowing you have made it yourself!
- Our guide will pick you up in your hotel or meet up in some agreed middle point.
- The class lasts 3 hours, starting with the market trip.
- After buying the necessary ingredients for the class you choose, you will go to Hoi An local house by bike and listen to the dishes’ principles and general methods, then watch how the guide prepare the foods.
- After that you can cook yourself and enjoy your Masterpiece!!! With Apron Up Cooking Class, you can really get your hands on the cooking.
Price & Inclusion
|1 Adult in Group 5 Adults||1 Adult in Group 4 Adults||1 Adult in Group 2 Adults|
- Pick up and drop off service by Toyota Innova, A/c Ford Transit High Roof Van or Hyundai County
- English speaking language tour guide
- Vietnamese red wine or lemon juice
- Travel Insurance
- Complimentary bottle of water on bus
- Beverages, Tax
- Tip, personal expenses & those not clearly mentioned above
- Child below 03 year old: Free of Charge
- Child from 04 – 09 year old: 75 % of Adult tour fare
- Child from 09 and above: 100% of Adult tour fare