Hoa Lu – Trang An – Mua Cave 1 Day
Duration : 1 Day
Transportation : Car
Departure : Daily
Amount : Upper 2 people
Down a sleepy road between rice paddies, Mua cave is not terribly impressive, but there are panoramic views from the peak above. A stone staircase beside the cave entrance zigzags through the karst (beware the goat droppings) and it’s almost 500 steps to a simple altar to Quan Am (the Goddess of Mercy). Look west for the Ngo Dong River winding through Tam Coc.
HOA LU ANCIENT CAPITAL - MUA CAVE - TRANG AN GROTTOES (L)
- 07:30-08:00 Our tour guide pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 10:00 Visit Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, one ancient capital of Vietnam dating back to the 11th century.
- 11:00 Guide take you to Mua Cave and climb up 500 steeps to top of mountain.
- 12:30 Have lunch at local restaurant.
- 14:00 Visit Trang An Grottoes ( the Wolrd Natural Heritage site) and enjoy 2 hour on rowing boat.
- 17:00 Return to Hanoi. Tour program end!
Price & Inclusion
- Pick up and drop off services by A/C Ford Transit High Roof Van
- Entrance fee, boat fee as per mention in itinerary
- Complementary bottle of water on bus
- Cycling to visit Bich Dong pagoda
- English speaking language tour guide
- Lunch serves at local restaurant
- Beverages, tax
- Tip, personal expenses & those not clearly mentioned above.
- Travel insurance
- Child below 03 year old: Free of Charge
- Child from 04 – 09 year old: 75 % of Adult tour fare
- Child from 09 and above: 100% of Adult tour fare.