Silversea Cruise 3 Days 2 Nights
Duration : 3 Days 2 Nights
Transportation : Cruise
Departure : Daily
Amount : From 2 people
Halong Silversea Cruise offers leisurely cruises andalong . Featuring classically-elegant accommodation on board, embarks from Tuan Chau Port, just 7 km from Ha Long Market. The ship features a sun terrace, bar and an on-board restaurant. Free WiFi is available.
Especially when you explore Halong Bay 3 days on luxury cruise Imperial Silversea Cruise you will have moments of enjoying international standard service 4 * the beauty of wonders, delicious food, quality services. The high altitude and wonderful scenery will give you a memorable Halong Bay 3 days 2 night cruise trip.
DAY 1: HANOI - HA LONG BAY (L/D)
- 07:45 - 08:15 Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and depart for Ha Long City.
- 12:30 On arrival at the pier, you will board your Silversea Cruise and you are warmly welcomed by the professional and friendly crew.
- 13:00 Check-in cabin and enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising through most beautiful parts of the magical bay with thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water.
- 15:30 - Small tender brings you to visit Titop island, hiking to the top of the island from where tourists can capture a panoramic view of Halong Bay.
- 16:30 Kayaking & swimming
- 18:00 Join the sunset party on the sundeck in a warm and romantic atmosphere, making friends with other members in the group, enjoy fresh local fruit, listening soft, light music.
- 19:00 Enjoy the special dinner cooked by our professional chef.
- 20:30 The moment you choose your own way to relax after dinner, listening to music, singing karaoke, relaxing on the sundeck, squid fishing available for entertainment during the night time.
DAY 2: HA LONG BAY (B/L/D)
- 06:00 - 07:00 Morning exercise with our Tai Chi master, a perfect healthy way to start a new day. Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
- 08:15 Transfer to our daily boat, cruising to other parts of Halong Bay, less touristic.
- 09:30 Get off the boat to discover a beautiful cave named “Fairy Lake cave”, very famous for the beauty, geological and historical values. Tourists can see and take photos of beautiful stalagmites and stalactites and a mysterious lake as well.
- 10:30 Kayaking, discovering the tranquil bay.
- 12:00 Back to the daily boat and relax before enjoying lunch on boat.
- 14:00 Stop over at a fishing farm, where the local people raise fish and cultivate pearls.
- 16:00 Back to your sleeping boat to relax and enjoy your private time on boat.
- 19:00 Enjoy the second dinner on boat
- 20:30 Relax at leisure on your own or joint some activities on the cruise Enjoy your overnight on Halong Silversea Cruise.
DAY 3: HA LONG BAY - HANOI (B/L)
- 06:00 Take photos of sunrise, morning exercise with our Tai Chi master, a perfect healthy way to start a new day.
- 07:00 Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
- 08:00 Visit Surprising Cave - the most beautiful one in Halong Bay
- 09:00 Back to the Silversea Cruise for check-out, keep cruising towards Ha Long Bay to explore other parts of the huge Bay, passing by hundreds of islands and islets with different shapes depending on your imagination.
- 10:00 Cooking class opened right on the cruise.
- 11:00 Farewell brunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor.
- 12:30 Get on the bus driving back Hanoi.
- 16:30 Transfer you back to your hotel in Hanoi Old quarter which is within 5km far from Hoan Kiem Lake.
Price & Inclusion
PRICE per pax
|ROOM TYPES||PRICE PER PAX/NIGHT|
|Deluxe room-Sea view||$230.00|
|Premium room-Bigger room||$250.00|
|Suite Room-Ocean view with balcony||$280.00|
|Suite Room on top floor-Ocean view||$280.00|
- Welcome drink
- Deluxe Cabins with A/C and en-suite bathrooms
- All meals on board
- Complimentary bottled water in the cabin
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Tai Chi Lesson & Cooking Demonstration, Happy Hour
- Squid Fishing
- Kayaking Safe and Clean
- English speaking guide
- Transfer Hanoi <-> Ha Long Bay
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Surcharge in Vietnam's Holidays, New Year, Christmas, Lunar New Year
- Cruise rate do not apply in Vietnam's Holidays, New Year, Christmas, Lunar New Year