Le Theatre Cruise 3 Days 2 Nights
Duration : 3 Days 2 Nights
Transportation : Cruise
Departure : Daily
Amount : From 2 people
Redefines the luxury hospitality experience
Sitting on the high cliffs of the Le Theatre Cruise offers a sublime slice of modern minimalism on the Halong Bay, with an emphasis on elegant simplicity and first-rate food, an airy refuge, our 21 luxurious cabins.
DAY 1: HA NOI - HA LONG BAY (L/D)
- 08:30~ O9:00 Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up. Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta.
- 11:45 ~ 12:00 Transfer to Le Théatre Cruise by tender. Warmly welcome by our crew and given a short briefing about your cruise.
- Check into your cabin. Refresh your self during transient waiting time for leaving Gia Luan harbour.
- 13:00 Buffet lunch will be served in The Opera restaurant while Le Théatre cruise towards Halong Bay.
- 15:00 Explore Ao Ech area belonged to Lan Ha bay. It’s great ideal destination for kayaking around limestone islets, enjoy swimming in crystal water.
- 17:00 Return to Le Théatre cruise. We sail through the calm emerald waters heading to the sleeping area for anchoring.
- 17:30 ~ 18:30 Sunset tea break.
- 18:00 Small class of cooking demonstration, our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls.
- 19:15 Delicious dinner is served with A la carte menu in The Opera restaurant.
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar or take one of our on board activities: squid fishing, a spa treatment service or movies in your cabin. Over night on board.
DAY 2: HA LONG BAY (B/L/D)
- 06:15 Watch the sunrise with a Tai Chi session on sundeck.
- 07:15 Enjoy buffet breakfast before transfer to day cruise for the day activities.
- 08:15 – 08:30 Take your handbag with comfortable dress, shoes, and swimming suit before transfer to day boat and join group tour. Cabin is unchanged on Le Theatre Cruise.
- 10:30 Visit Viet Hai village on Cat Ba island. Cycling with our tour guide or take electric car with driver to Viet Hai village. Enjoy gorgeous sceneries of national park along village road. We also visit a local family’s house to learn about daily local life.
- 12:30 Go back to day boat. Keep cruising to Van Boi area of Lan Ha Bay, a very quiet touristy area in the bay.
- Enjoy a Vietnamese fusion cuisine lunch onboard.
- After lunch, free time to enjoy kayaking yourself or enjoy a swim in the crystal clear waters or treat your self with drinks on the boat.
- 15:30 So long the day boat and group before going back to Le Théatre cruise.
- Relaxing time on board after a day. It’s ideal to getting know with new group come.
- 17:30 – 18:30 Sunset tea break Summit on the sundeck for watching the sunset. It’s nice chatting time to make acquaintance with new friends or simply enjoy hunting photos and drinks.
- 18:00 Small class of cooking demonstration, our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls ( if you would like to join again )
- 19:15 Delicious dinner is served with A la carte menu in The Opera restaurant. After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar or take one of our onboard activities: squid fishing, a spa treatment or movies in your cabin.
- Overnight on board.
DAY 3: HA LONG BAY - HANOI (B/L)
- 06:15 Tai Chi on Sunrise sundeck. Watch the sunrise with a Tai Chi session on sundeck.
- 06:30 Followed by a light breakfast in The Opera restaurant
- 07:45 Visit beautiful water cave named Dark & Bright cave by comfortably on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals. Going through the Dark & Bright cave, travelers will come to a lagoon, surrounded by magnificent mountains. The scene gives us a feeling of being lost in the Heaven.
- 09:00 Come back to Le Théatre cruise. Pack up your luggage and check out the room.
- 09:30 Buffet brunch will be served as we once again cruise back to harbor before your bill settlement and return to Tuan Chau Island.
- Returned to Hanoi. Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30.
Price & Inclusion
PRICE per pax
|ROOM TYPES||PRICE PER PAX /2 NIGHTS|
|Family Suite for 3 pax||$540.00|
|Le Theatre Suite||$780.00|
- English speaking tour guide on boat
- Transfer Hanoi - Got Ferry by local bus
- All meals aboard as mentioned in the itineraries
- Kayaking, Tai chi exercise, cooking class
- Cabin with A/C
- Two bottle of mineral water in each cabin
- Entrance sightseeing fee
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Cruise rate do not apply in Vietnam's Holidays, New Year, Christmas, Lunar New Year