2D1N Le Theatre Cruise Ha Long + Lan Ha Bay
Duration : 2 Days 1 Night
Transportation : Cruise
Departure : Daily
Amount : From 2 people
Redefines the luxury hospitality experience
Sitting on the high cliffs of the Le Theatre Cruise offers a sublime slice of modern minimalism on the Halong Bay, with an emphasis on elegant simplicity and first-rate food, an airy refuge, our 21 luxurious cabins.
DAY 1: HA NOI - HA LONG BAY (L/D)
- 8:30~ 9:00 Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up. Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta.
- 11:45 ~ 12:00 Transfer to Le Théatre Cruise by tender. Warmly welcome by our crew and given a short briefing about your cruise.
- Check into your cabin. Refresh your self during transient waiting time for leaving Gia Luan harbour.
- 13:00 Buffet lunch will be served in The Opera restaurant while Le Théatre cruise towards Halong Bay.
- 15:00 Explore Ao Ech area belonged to Lan Ha bay. It’s great ideal destination for kayaking around limestone islets, enjoy swimming in crystal water.
- 17:00 Return to Le Théatre cruise. We sail through the calm emerald waters heading to the sleeping area for anchoring.
- 17:30 ~ 18:30 Sunset tea break.
- 18:00 Small class of cooking demonstration, our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls.
- 19:15 Delicious dinner is served with A la carte menu in The Opera restaurant.
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar or take one of our on board activities: squid fishing, a spa treatment service or movies in your cabin. Over night on board.
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B/B)
- 06:15 Tai Chi on Sunrise sundeck. Watch the sunrise with a Tai Chi session on sundeck.
- 06:30 Followed by a light breakfast in The Opera restaurant
- 07:45 Visit beautiful water cave named Dark & Bright cave by comfortably on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals. Going through the Dark & Bright cave, travelers will come to a lagoon, surrounded by magnificent mountains. The scene gives us a feeling of being lost in the Heaven.
- 09:00 Come back to Le Théatre cruise. Pack up your luggage and check out the room.
- 09:30 Buffet brunch will be served as we once again cruise back to harbor before your bill settlement and return to Tuan Chau Island.
- Returned to Hanoi. Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30 .
Price & Inclusion
PRICE PER GUEST: USD 01 ~VNĐ 23.500
Travel period from 01/05/2020 to 30/09/2020
|ROOM TYPES||Double/Twin Cabin|
|Family Suite||605 per cabin|
|Panorama Suite||690 per cabin|
Limousine Transfer 2 ways included
INCLUDED IN THE CABIN RATES
- English speaking tour guide on boat
- Transfer Hanoi - Got Ferry by local bus
- All meals aboard as mentioned in the itineraries
- Kayaking, Tai chi exercise, cooking class
- Cabin with A/C
- Two bottle of mineral water in each cabin
- Entrance sightseeing fee
EXCLUDED IN THE CABIN RATES
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Cruise rate do not apply in Vietnam's Holidays, New Year, Christmas, Lunar New Year