Hue Imperial City : 2 Days 1 Nights
Hue Imperial City
Duration : 2 Days 1 Night
Transportation : Car
Departure : Daily depart from Hoi An, Danang
Amount : Upper 2 people.
Explore the great Imperial Citadel and grand tombs of the Nguyen Emperors, set on the banks of the Perfume River. Hue is one of Vietnam’s most historically significant cities, and also one of its most appealing. Whether exploring by bike, boat or on foot Hue is a wonderfully atmospheric destination.
DAY 1: DA NANG - HUE (L/D)
- Ngu Hanh Son (Marble Mountain).
- Cham Museum
- Hai Van Pass
- Lang Co Beach
DAY 2: DEPART HUE (B/L)
- Hue Citadel – Imperial city, the home of Vietnam’s last Royal Dynasty – the Nguyen Dynasty
- Thien Mu Pagoda (Heaven Fairy Lady Pagoda) – the oldest pagoda in Hue city
- Khai Dinh Tomb
- Minh Mang Tomb – is well-known as the most beautiful and majestic tomb of Nguyen Dynasty
- Dong Ba Market.
Price & Inclusion
|1 Adult in Group 5 Adults||1 Adult in Group 4 Adults||1 Adult in Group 2 Adults|
Group for 6 Adults: Contact us
- Pick up and drop off service by A/c Ford Transit High Roof Van or Hyundai County
- English speaking language tour guide
- 01 night accommodation based on twin sharing at hotel in Hue
- Meals ( 01 Breakfast, 02 Lunch, 01 Dinner) as mentioned as itinerary
- Entrance fee
- Travel Insurance
- Complimentary bottle of water on bus
- Beverages, Tax
- Tips for local tour guide and coach captain @ 3.00 USD/pax/day will be pre-collected.
- Personal expenses & those not clearly mentioned above
- Child below 03 year old: Free of Charge
- Child from 04 – 09 year old: 75 % of Adult tour fare
- Child from 09 and above: 100% of Adult tour fare