Hue Imperial City : 2 Days 1 Nights
Hue Imperial City
Duration : 2 Days 1 Night
Transportation : Car
Departure : Daily depart from Hoi An, Danang
Amount : Upper 2 people.
Explore the great Imperial Citadel and grand tombs of the Nguyen Emperors, set on the banks of the Perfume River. Hue is one of Vietnam’s most historically significant cities, and also one of its most appealing. Whether exploring by bike, boat or on foot Hue is a wonderfully atmospheric destination.
DAY 1: DA NANG - HUE (L/D)
- 08:00~8:30 Our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel/stay in Hoi An/ Danang then transfer to HUE.
- 09:00 We are going to explore Ngu Hanh Son (Marble Mountain).
- After that , you will visit Cham Museum
- 11:30 -12:00 Have lunch in restaurant in Da Nang and take a short rest before departing to Hue
- 12:30 We’ll then depart for Hue Imperial City. Stop to visit and take photos at Hai Van Pass
- Lang Co Beach was voted the most beautiful bay in the world.
- 16:00 Arrive in Hue, check-in your hotel and have a pleasant dinner before you’re free to discover the nightlife in Hue.
DAY 2: DEPART HUE (B/L)
- 08:30 Tour guide pick you up at your hotel and join the Hue city tour 1 day to discover Hue Citadel – Imperial city, the home of Vietnam’s last Royal Dynasty – the Nguyen Dynasty
- 10:30 Continue to visit Thien Mu Pagoda (Heaven Fairy Lady Pagoda) – the oldest pagoda in Hue city
- 12:00 Have lunch at local restaurant with Vietnamese food
- 13:00 Explore the tomb of the twelfth Emperor of the Nguyen Dynasty, Khai Dinh Tomb
- 14:00 Minh Mang Tomb – is well-known as the most beautiful and majestic tomb of Nguyen Dynasty
- 15:30 Visiting the biggest and oldest market in Hue- Dong Ba Market.
- 16:30 Check out hotel and return to Danang/Hoi An
Price & Inclusion
|1 Adult in Group 5 Adults||1 Adult in Group 4 Adults||1 Adult in Group 2 Adults|
Group for 6 Adults: Contact us
- Pick up and drop off service by A/c Ford Transit High Roof Van or Hyundai County
- English speaking language tour guide
- 01 night accommodation based on twin sharing at hotel in Hue
- Meals ( 01 Breakfast, 02 Lunch, 01 Dinner) as mentioned as itinerary
- Entrance fee
- Travel Insurance
- Complimentary bottle of water on bus
- Beverages, Tax
- Tips for local tour guide and coach captain @ 3.00 USD/pax/day will be pre-collected.
- Personal expenses & those not clearly mentioned above
- Child below 03 year old: Free of Charge
- Child from 04 – 09 year old: 75 % of Adult tour fare
- Child from 09 and above: 100% of Adult tour fare