Hoi An Memories Show – Best Central Vietnam Show 2019
Hoi An Memories Show Hours | 7.30pm – 8.45pm
Departure : Daily nights – except Tuesday’s night
Get access to the amazing Hoi An Memories Show with this pass! Be stunned by Vietnam’s largest art show where 500 performers take over the outdoor stage in their traditional ao dai costumes and modern staging techniques. Travel back in time as you explore the traditional themed village that represents the port town’s 400-year history. Learn and understand the deep spiritual connection of Vietnamese people when you visit the pagodas, temples, and shrines inside the Spirituality Section of Hoi An Impression Theme Park.
Hoi An Memories Trailer
Hoi An Memories Show
The program applies state of the art audio and lighting technologies under the supervision and direction of the leading expert, also the father of real world performance.Enjoy the largest real-world show featuring the mountains and bodies of water of Vietnam in an outdoor stage.
Afterwards, Hoi An Memories Show will remain with you, an enthralling experience that brings one closer to Vietnam’s unique spirit and time-honoured traditions. It is both a must-see cultural spectacle and a mind-blowing entertainment.
Price & Inclusion
PRICE: Per Guest ( from now to Dec 31, 2019)
|Eco Section||High Section||VIP Section|
Price include shuttle bus to Theme Park
- Guests are not allowed to bring food and drinks to the park except for light snacks like biscuits and candies
- The Hoi An Impression Theme Park will be open for free from 19 May-31 Dec 2019
- Please be seated 15 minutes prior to the show
Shuttle Bus Schedule from Da Nang to Hoi An Impression
- Pick up time: 4:00pm or 5:00pm (Da Nang city to Hoi An Theme Park), 9:00pm (Hoi An Theme Park to Da Nang city)
- Pick up location: Parking Lot at Lotte Mart Da Nang
- Address: 6 Nai Nam street, Hai Chau district, Da Nang
- Please be at the pick up location 10 minutes before the scheduled pick up time and show the voucher to the driver
- Please be patient in case of any unforeseen delays along the pick up route as this is a shared transfer service
- Between 100cm-140cm: charge 50% adult ticket
- Children above 140cm will need a regular ticket to enter the park.
- Children with a height of 99cm and below can visit the park for free
- 1 adult can only bring 1 child with a height of 99cm and below