Escape with Amazing Halong Bay 1 Day Tour
Duration : 1 Day
Transportation : Car
Departure : Daily
Amount : Upper 2 people
Halong Bay is a beautiful natural wonder in northern Vietnam near the Chinese border. The Bay is dotted with 1,600 limestone islands and islets and covers an area of over 1,500 sqkm. This extraordinary area was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1994.
BA HANG - THIEN CUNG CAVE - DAU GO CAVE
- 8:00~8: 45 : Pick up guest at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quater. Start 02 and half hour journey to Tuan Chau Island
- 12:00 Arriving Tuan Chau marina and welcome our guests on board.
- Transfer by our speed boat from Ha Long Lotus Cruises will take you 5-hours in explore the beauty of Ha Long Bay
- 12:30 Lunch on boat
- 14:00 Arrive at Hoa Cuong area, one of the most beautiful corners of Ha Long Bay.
- 14:30 The cruise heads towards Ba Hang area, formerly known as Ba Hang fishing village
- 15:15 Back to Halong Lotus Cruises and continue the to the next stop
- 15:30 Arrive at Thien Cung Cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Ha Long Bay.
- 16:30 You will join with our short class of cooking demonstration.
- 17:10 Get back to the shuttle bus and return to Hanoi. Tour program end!
Price & Inclusion
|Ford Transit||Felix Limousine|
- Pick up and drop off services by A/C Ford Transit High Roof Van or Felix Limousine
- Entrance fee, boat fee as per mention in itinerary
- Complementary bottle of water on bus
- English speaking language tour guide
- Lunch serves at local restaurant
- Beverages, tax
- Tips, personal expenses & those not clearly mentioned above.
- Child below 03 year old: Free of Charge
- Child from 04 – 09 year old: 75 % of Adult tour fare
- Child from 09 and above: 100% of Adult tour fare