DucaShow : Must-see show in Nha Trang | Viet Nam
Duca Show Hours | 19h30 – 20h30 daily
A journey soaring along the melody of music, taking audiences and visitors throughout the length of Vietnam. From “Northern Spring Tour”, “Central Heritage Journey”, to “Southern Flavors” and visiting the point where “Nha Trang rendezvous” , audiences joining the show can get an impression of a nomadic life and feel like living in a colorful cultural space with many unforgettable emotional
“Vietnamese Minstrelsy” – “Ducashow”: Unique, Impressive, Attractive and Worthseeing!
Duca Show Trailer
DUCA SHOW NHA TRANG
Vietnamese Minstrelsy – DucaShow: soaring along the melody of music, taking audiences to throughout the length of Vietnam. “Spring trip to the North” – “Legacy travel” – “Southern fragrance and color” and finally “Nha Trang rendezvous”.
DucaShow: “A sufficiency" of various types of art: Music, Singing, Dancing, Circus, Fashion shows, Lighting show, Screen Interactive Demonstration... Audiences joining the show can get an impression of a nomadic life and feel like living in a colorful cultural space with unforgettable emotional tones.
Enjoy the beauty and essence of Vietnam with 4 chapters
- Chapters 1: Northern Spring Tour: Northwest unique festivals, especially Giong Festival, replicated by modern and magnificent effects.
- Chapters 2: Central Heritage Journey: selected Vietnamese culture and performed in an extremely luxurious and charming atmosphere of Hue Imperial City.
- Chapters 3: Southern Flavors: pictures of a lively, familiar, friendly, open and so romantic of Southern’s Viet Nam – Gentle an Pure.
- Chapters 4: Nha Trang Rendezvous: ChamPa charming dances, Ponagar Cham Tower, and mysterious ocean discoveries.
Price & Inclusion
PRICE: per pax
- Children with a height of 99cm and below: free for visit – included in adult seat.