Half Day Da Nang: Sunset at Golden Bridge – Ba Na Hill
Duration : Half Day
Transportation : Car
Departure : Daily from Hoi An, Danang
Amount : Upper 2 people
Golden Bridge is a new architectural attraction of Ba Na hills– with a bridge supported by two giant hands. This is a place not to be missed when you visit Danang. Watching the sunset at Golden Bridge gives you moments to enjoy the wonderful surroundings on the top of Ba Na Hills. Relish the feeling of standing on the bridge, a majestic natural scenery will appear before you with white clouds and blur mountains in the fog.
GOLDEN BRIDGE - BA NA HILLS
- 15:00 Our driver and tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An or Danang transfer to Ba Na Hills
- Upon arriving in Ba Na Hills, you will enjoy a height of more than 1,480m, watching the panoramic view of Ba Na mountain with modern cable car system.
- Don’t forget to take photos if the sunset on the horizon when you set foot on the Golden Bridge.
- Continue to the top of the mountain, to explore the the French Colonial station, visiting French Village.
- Have a buffet dinner of European cuisine in Ba Na Hills.
- 19:00 Get on a cable car to return to the private car at the foot of the hill.
- 21:00 Our driver and tour guide will drop you off your hotel in Da Nang/Hoi An. Tour program end!
*Please note: The time of sunset will vary from day to day and might also be affected by the weather condition.
Price & Inclusion
|1 Adult in Group 5 Adults||1 Adult in Group 4 Adults||1 Adult in Group 2 Adults|
Group for 6 Adults: Contact us
- Pick up and drop off service by A/c Ford Transit High Roof Van or Hyundai County
- English speaking language tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Buffet lunch
- Cable Car 2 ways
- Complimentary bottle of water on bus
- Beverages, Tax
- Tip, personal expenses & those not clearly mentioned above
- Travel Insurance
- Child below 03 year old: Free of Charge
- Child from 04 – 09 year old: 75 % of Adult tour fare
- Child from 09 and above: 100% of Adult tour fare