2D1N Unicharm Cruise Ha Long + Lan Ha Bay
Ha Long Bay, Lan Ha Bay
Duration : 2 Days 1 Night
Transportation : Car / Cruise
Departure : Daily
Amount : Upper 2 people
Perfect way to start from Ha Long its back site to explore the hidden additional parts recognized as the Biosphere reserved area of the world inside the Wonder.
“UniCharm have a fairly unique route which avoids the crowds. We hardly saw any other cruise ships or tourists around the bay. Deserved its UniCharm name”.
“Not only for sightseeing the amazing locations, there is a lot of activities like kayaking, snorkeling, squid fishing and cycling…”
By this tour itinerary, we assure that we will satisfy those who have passion for discovering but dislike the crowds of tourist.
DAY 1: CAT BA ISL - HA LONG BAY - ANCHOR IN LAN HA BAY (Lunch/Dinner)
- 07:45 – 08:15 pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter for Hai Phong on the free-way, enjoying the landscape of rice field and rural villages of the Red river Delta. (1,5-2 hours)
- Enjoy driving on the longest sea crossing bridge of Vietnam heading to Cat Ba Island
- 25 minutes on the ferry to Cat Ba Island where you will feel the tour starting by green mangroves running along the mountain feet.
- Along the coastal road for amazing views to the bay and the valley shadowed paths through the National Park for more authentic Nature to the other side of the Park is Gia Luan dock where you can obtain a great view of Halong Bay. Here we will embark Unicharm Cruise.
- 12:30 UniCharm crew warmly welcome you on board. Visit the boat, check in the room and enjoy your first fresh lunch on boat.
- Lunching and cruising into the bay pass by Cap Bai Islet, Ngon Tay Island (Finger Islet), Sung Sot cave and Titop peak… (Now we are in the middle of the World Heritage site of Ha Long bay).
- Continue towards Lan Ha bay on the hidden route for different amazing sightseeing, pass by Dark and Light cave, Ao Ech lagoon (Frog Lagoon), Ba Trai Dao (three-peach beach), Hon Dua (the Stick Islet), Buddhist statue stone…
- Arrive in Lan Ha – the Biosphere reserved area of the World, is famous for its crystal water, round lagoons, tunnel grottoes and the fisherman villages…and especially phosphorescence at night time.
- On each 2-seat kayak our tour guide will lead you to paddle through narrow lanes of the karst mountains to fishing villages, we can visit and talk with the fisherman to get to learn more about the daily life on the sea.
- Paddle under a tunnel grotto to a stunning lagoon (depending on the tide sometimes). Here you can dip into the emerald waters. Swimming and Snorkeling to see Corals or you can also reach some secluded beaches for a while relaxing lying on sand…
- Enjoy the sunset on the bay
- Back to the boat for “cooking class” (our tour guide will show you how to make some famous Vietnamese traditional dishes that you can easily demonstrate home for your family after this trip).
- Enjoy Dinner and overnight on the lovely peaceful bay once on your lifetime.
DAY 2: LAN HA BAY - VIET HAI VILLAGE - HA LONG BAY - HANOI (Light Breakfast/Brunch)
- Wake up among the smooth waves (if you want to contemplate the sunrise, wake up earlier enough is important).
- A Light breakfast is served to energize for morning exercises by (fresh fruits, fresh fruit juices, cakes, tea and coffee or mineral water).
- 07:30 Tender ship to Cat Ba Island, Viet Hai dock for a bicycle trip to Viet Hai village.
- Ride a bike for 30 minutes on the shadowed paths, enjoying the landscape on the way to the village located in a beautiful valley of the National Park of Cat Ba. Visit a local house to get to know about the local people as well as their daily life of work or visit the island school…
- Afterward cycling back and tender to return to the cruise.
- Relaxing on board or swimming in the bay or breathing nature on the large sundeck chairs.
- 10:30 Check out and start cruising on another route throughout thousands of limestone islands and islets, taking precious Uni pictures meanwhile enjoying our tasteful brunch.
- 12:00 Arrive back at Gia Luan dock.
- 12:00 – 12:30 Disembark UniCharm Cruise for another drive on the free-way, back to Hanoi.
- Estimated to arrive back in Hanoi at 16:00 – 16:30 – end the tour at your hotel.
Price & Inclusion
PRICE PER GUEST: USD 01 ~VNĐ 23.500
Travel period from 01/05/2020 to 30/09/2020
|ROOM TYPE||Double/Twin Cabin||Single Cabin||Triple Cabin||Connecting Door (4paxs)|
Limousine Transfer 2 ways included
INCLUDED IN THE CABIN RATES
• Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues
• Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
• All meals on board
• Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin
• Service charges, travel insurance
• All transports related to the trip
• Activities mentioned in itinerary: Biking, swimming, kayaking, snorkeling, trekking, cooking class.
• Satellite television (depending on the network sometimes)
• In house English speaking guide.
EXCLUDED IN THE CABIN RATES
• Visa arrangements
• Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
• Surcharge for Christmas, New Year and Lunar New Year
• All other services not clearly mentioned