2D1N Cycling Mai Chau -Mai Chau Ecolodge- Traditional Thai Dance
2D1N Cycling Mai Chau – Lac Village- Traditional Thai Dance
Duration : 2 Days 1 Night
Transportation : Car / Bicycle
Departure : Daily
Amount : Upper 2 people
Mai Chau is located around 135km from Hanoi at Hoa Binh province. On the way coming to Mai Chau, you will have a chance to pass through the top of Cun mountain, from which you can take a fabulous overview of the valley with the stilt houses and paddy fields, bringing the first impression about the culture of Mai Chau – Hoa Binh.
In Mai Chau, about 140 km from Hanoi, Lac village is hidden in the valley, surrounded by mountains and mist. Over the history of more than 700 years, Lac village has become a symbol of the cultural identity of the white Thai people, attracting a lot of domestic and foreign tourists.
Day 1: Ha Noi - Mai Chau Valley ( L/D)
7:45 Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
10:00 Short - break
11:30 Scenic Photo stop of Mai Chau Valley/Arrive in Mai Chau
12:15 Traditional lunch in local village
13:00 Bicycle ride with local tour guide, see farmers workings in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
15:00 Free time for bicycling, shopping, walking
18:00 Free at leisure before having set menu dinner with host.
19:00 Watching Thai traditional dance show in the stilt house with the community
Overnight at Mai Chau Ecologed ~ Resort 4*
Day 2: Mai Chau - Hanoi ( B/L)
7:30 - 8:00 Wake up and enjoy breakfast
8:30 - 11:30 Hiking to 1000 steps to cave and local market
12:15 - 15:00 Lunch and free time to relax, ready to return Hanoi
18:30 - 19:00 Drop off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
End of service!
Price & Inclusion
- AC Shuttle bus pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Entrance Ticket in the village
- Meals as indicated B/L/D
- 1 night at Mai Chau Eco-lodge in Ban Lac Village.
- Drink on meals
- Travel insurance
- Personal Expenses and Those not clearly mentions above.
- Free of charge for infant (under 3 years old)
- 100% adult ticket for children over 7 years old
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions
- Special request ( diet or vegatarian,..) should be sent before your departure date.
- Should take long sleeve clothes, hat, trekking shoes, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, and flash light