DISCOVERING HALONG BAY
Time: 1 Day/ Transfer: Bus / Departure date: Daily
Price: $95 $85
Halong Bay is a beautiful natural wonder in northern Vietnam near the Chinese border. The Bay is dotted with 1,600 limestone islands and islets and covers an area of over 1,500 sqkm. This extraordinary area was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1994.
8:00 -8: 45 : Pick up guest at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quater ( you should bring the items you need to bring back your hotel luggage in Hanoi)
9:30: Stop for 15 minutes at the fixed break
12:00 -12:30: Arriving at the pier Tuan Chau guide will help you to enter the immigration procedures ( remember to bring your passport)
13:00: Have lunch at the boat to Halong inside. Yachts will take visitors to visit; admire the beauty of thousands of limestone islands large and small on Halong bay such as Lu Huong Island, Rock Dog, Fighting Chicken, etc….( should bring a machine take a photo)
14:30 Visit Thien Cung Cave ( prepare comfortable clothes and spongy shoes to go on stalactites)
15:00 Kayaking or visiting a large cave in a bamboo boat (wearing comfortable clothes for boating, wearing hats to avoid sunshine. of course, there will be protective swimsuits for you)
16.00 A relaxing small party on the yacht’s Sundeck
17:00 Counting at the weekly berth
21:30 Arrive in Hanoi to drive you to the hotel.
- Pick up and drop off services by A/C Ford Transit High Roof Van or Huydai Mini Coaster
- Entrance fee, boat fee as per mention in itinerary
- Complementary bottle of water on bus
- English speaking language tour guide
- Lunch serves at local restaurant
- Beverages, tax
- Tip, personal expenses & those not clearly mentioned above.
- Child below 03 year old: Free of Charge
- Child from 04 – 09 year old: 75 % of Adult tour fare
- Child from 09 and above: 100% of Adult tour fare