Hue Imperial Citadel Tour 1 Day
Hue Imperial Citadel
Duration : 1 Day from 7:30am to 6:30pm
Transportation : Car/ Boat
Departure : Daily depart from Danang/ Hoi An
Amount : Upper 2 people.
Hue is the perfect combination between Da Nang and Hoi An. Arriving in Hue, you can find beautiful and serene churches, temples, magnificent ancient of Royal tombs and Imperial City. At the same time, you can witness the youthful and active Hue city center.
With Hue city tour full day from Hoi An/Da Nang, you will have a chance to see the impressive Hai Van Pass, the most famous beach in Viet Nam – Lang Co beach and the peaceful Lap An Lagoon on the way. Discover the unique architecture of Khai Dinh Tomb, Hue Imperial Citadel and Thien Mu Pgoda-the oldest pagoda in Hue. Cruise along the Perfume River on a Dragon boat. Taste the mouth-watering local Hue food. It will surely leave you an unforgettable experience in Viet Nam.
HUE IMPERIAL CITY
- 7:00 ~ 7:30 Our tour guide will pick up you at your hotel in meeting point and transfer to Hue Imperial City.
- 09:00 Pass over the stunning Hai Van Pass - named by Top Gears Jeremy Clarkson as “one of the best coastal roads in the world”.
- Additionally, experience the full view of Lang Co Bay
- 11:30 Arrive in HUE city and begin with a visit to the Khai Dinh Tomb - constructed for the emperor in 1920 and built on the principle of Feng Shui.
- 12:30 Take a break and enjoy a delicious local lunch
- 13:30 Continue onto The Citadel - the last royal city in Vietnam that contains the imperial city.
- 14:30 Visit the Thien Mu Pagoda - a Buddhist monastery which origins dating back to 1601.
- 16:00 Cruise along the Perfume River on a Dragon boat. Sit back and take in the peaceful scenery as you head back to the city center.
- 18:00 Arrive in Danang/Hoi An where you will be dropped back to your hotel. Tour program end!
Price & Inclusion
|1 Adult in Group 5 Adults||1 Adult in Group 4 Adults||1 Adult in Group 2 Adults|
Group for 6 Adults and more : Contact us
- Pick up and drop off service by A/c Ford Transit High Roof Van or Hyundai County
- English speaking language tour guide
- Entrance fee, boat fee
- Complimentary bottle of water on bus
- Beverages, Tax
- Personal expenses & those not clearly mentioned above
- Child below 03 year old: Free of Charge
- Child from 04 – 09 year old: 75 % of Adult tour fare
- Child from 09 and above: 100% of Adult tour fare