Sai Gon – Cu Chi Tunnel – My Tho 4 Days 3 Nights
Buy 3 get 1 Free Promo
Duration : 4 Days 3 Nights
Transportation : Car / Airplane
Departure : Daily
Amount : Upper 2 people
Vibrating with energy, innovation and traffic – lots of traffic – Ho Chi Minh City, formerly known as Saigon, is the economic heart of Vietnam and the main hub of the southern region. A freewheeling, cosmopolitan metropolis, HCMC’s dynamic city scape draws together old and new Vietnam in the most compact of spaces, representing the city’s past as well as its future.
Far from Sai Gon about 70km, My Tho is located in the junction of Tien River (Tien Giang Province). Nearly three centuries has gone, here owns cultural characteristics of one river city as well as brings beauty of the western land. Most of tours on Mekong River, after you move by bus from Saigon, you will get on local boat at My Tho wharf.
DAY 1: SAI GON (No Meal)
- Tour guide will meet & greet customers at Tan Son Nhat international airport.
- Transfer for hotel check in.
- 16:30 Walking tour in Nguyen Hue Street and visit Cafe Apartment.
- 18:30 Back to hotel. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city
DAY 2: CU CHI TUNNEL - SAI GON (B/L)
- Visit Cu Chi Tunnel - explore the vast network of underground tunnels from the 1940s, expanded by guerrilla Viet Cong forces during the American War.
- Enjoy lunch at local restaurant and return to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Continue Sai Gon city tour and visit sightseeings: War Remnants Museum, Re-Unification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral , Saigon Central Post Office and shopping at Saigon Square Market & Benthanh Market.
DAY 3: SAI GON - MY THO (B/L)
- Depart early morning for MY THO, taking a boat ride to Thoison Island
- Continue boat ride to Ben Tre village and visit local home industries to watch the process of producing coconut candies and rice paper for Vietnamese rolls.
- Enjoy lunch serves at local restaurant then return to Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 4: DEPART SAI GON (B)
Price & Inclusion
|HOTEL(S)||TWIN SHARING||SGL SUPPLEMENT||HOTEL EXT|
|BLOOM SAIGON HOTEL or similar class||$278.00/GUEST||$85.00/GUEST||$39.00/ROOM/NIGHT|
|AVANTI HOTEL or similar class||$314.00/GUEST||$89.00/GUEST||$49.00/ROOM/NIGHT|
|GOLDEN CENTRAL SGN HTL or similar class||$388.00/GUEST||$99.00/GUEST||$79.00/ROOM/NIGHT|
- 3 nights’ accommodation in HO CHI MINH as above proposed hotels + daily buffet breakfast.
- English tour guide.
- One bottle of drinking water daily on coach.
- International airfares to VIETNAM & vice versa.
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for local tour guide and coach captain @ 3 USD/pax/day will be pre-collected.
- All kinds of personal expense not mentioned in tour programs.
- Peak Season Surcharge : 22 - 29 Jan, 02 - 05 Apr, 30 Apr - 03 May, 31 Aug - 03 Sep, 20 - 31 Dec @ USD 30/person
- Compulsory Gala Dinner Surcharge on 24 & 31 Dec 2019 (To be advised)
- BUY 3 GET 1 FREE (Paying for 3 Adults & 04th Person Travel for FREE)
- NO FREE on Tour Tips, Peak Season Surcharges, Extension Night, Flight Ticket & Travel Insurance