President Cruise 3 Days 2 Night
Duration : 3 Days 2 Nights
Transportation : Cruise
Departure : Daily
Amount : Upper 2 people
Discover the secrets of Halong Bay onboard President Cruises: a sleek modern boat that defines sophistication. On your 2-Day-1-Night cruise, you’ll experience exceptional service, sumptuous food and beautiful cabins that rival this stunning World Heritage Site.
DAY 1: HANOI - HA LONG BAY (L/D)
- 11:30 Arrival in HOME Finest Teas Lounge, Paradise Comfort Hotel, Tuan Chau Island.
- 12:30 President Cruises’ electric car will be transferring you to the boat, where you will be given a cruise briefing by your personal butler and sipping your welcome drink in the Piano Lounge.
- 13:00 – 14:15 Savor your buffet lunch while President Cruises makes its way to Halong Bay, passing the famous Fighting Cocks Islet, Thien Cung and Dau Go Cave.
- 14:30 Explore Sung Sot Cave - your first stop of the day. This is the largest and most magnificent cave in the bay where you can see the stalactites in different forms.
- 16:00 – 17:00 Kayaking in Luon Cave* - your last stop of the day - one of the most beautiful places for kayaking in the bay.
- 17:00 – 18:30 Happy Hour on the sundeck*
- 17:30 – 19:00 Be a Vietnamese cook during the cooking demonstration in the sundeck while the boat is anchoring for overnight stay.
- 19:00 Enjoy the only Michelin-starred dinner in the restaurant
DAY 2: HA LONG BAY (B/L/D)
- 06:30 Start your day with a Tai Chi session in the sundeck.
- 07:45 – 08:30 Enjoy your breakfast in the restaurant.
- 08:30 Transfer to a Day cruise for your excursion.
- 09:00 Your first stop of the day is Titov Island for swimming or hiking to the top of the island.
- 10:45 Your next stop is Trong Cave where you can go kayaking around the limestone karsts.
- 12:00 Vietnamese lunch is served in the restaurant.
- 14:00 Explore Cua Van Fishing Village, one of the most beautiful floating villages in Halong Bay, by local bamboo boats.
- 15:45 Return to President Cruises
- 17:00 - 19:00 Enjoy Vietnamese cooking demonstration in the sundeck and have dinner in restaurant.
DAY 3: HA LONG BAY - HANOI (B)
- 06:30 Kick off your day with a Tai Chi session in the sundeck.
- 07:00 – 09:30 Breakfast is served in the restaurant while the boat is returning to the harbor. Your butler will assist you on bill settlement and check out.
- 10:30 – 10:45 Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina
- 11:00 – 11:30 Return to Hanoi
Price & Inclusion
|ROOM TYPES||PRICE PER PAX/ 2 NIGHTS|
Halong Bay Fees: $54.00
- 2 day cruise itinerary and program
- 1 night in luxury cabins/suites with en-suite bathroom, air conditioning
- 1 breakfast / 1 lunch / 1 dinner
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee on board
- Two bottles of water in cabin daily
- Cooking demonstration, afternoon tea and Tai Chi session
- On board insurance, taxes and service charges
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Airfare & airport transfers
- Visa arrangements
- Spa treatment services
- Beverages and tobacco
- Tips and other expenses not mentioned in inclusions
- Cruise rate & Ha Long Bay Fee are shown separately
- Ha Long Bay fees (*) must be added to the cruise rate
- Ha Long Bay fees are subject to change by Ha Long Bay Management without prior notice.
- Extra bed is subject to availability for adult only at 50% charge of DBL/TWN cabin rate