President Cruise 2 Days 1 Night
Duration : 2 Days 1 Night
Transportation : Cruise
Departure : Daily
Amount : From 2 people
Discover the secrets of Halong Bay onboard President Cruises: a sleek modern boat that defines sophistication. On your 2-Day-1-Night cruise, you’ll experience exceptional service, sumptuous food and beautiful cabins that rival this stunning World Heritage Site.
DAY 1: HA LONG BAY
- 11:30 Arrival in HOME Finest Teas Lounge, Paradise Comfort Hotel, Tuan Chau Island
- 12:30 President Cruises’ electric car will be transferring you to the boat
- 13:00 - 14:15 Savor your buffet lunch while President Cruises makes its way to Halong Bay, passing the famous Fighting Cocks Islet, Thien Cung and Dau Go Cave.
- 14:30 Explore Sung Sot Cave - your first stop of the day. This is the largest and most magnificent cave in the bay where you can see the stalactites in different forms.
- 16:00 - 17:00 Enjoy a spa treatment* at Kaia Spa or relax in the open-air jacuzzi. Kayaking in Luon Cave* - your last stop of the day - one of the most beautiful places for kayaking in the bay.
- 17:30 - 19:00 Be a Vietnamese cook during the cooking demonstration and enjoy the only Michelin-starred dinner in the restaurant, crafted by Celebrity, Michelin-starred chef John Burton-Race.
DAY 2: HA LONG BAY - HANOI (B)
- 06:30 - 07:00 Start your day with a Tai Chi session in the sundeck then enjoy light breakfast.
- 07:30 Visit Titov Island, your last stop for excursion - for swimming or hiking to the top of the island.
- 08:30 - 9:45 Enjoy full buffet breakfast then check out.
- 10:30 - 10:45 Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina.
- 11:00 - 11:30 Return to Hanoi
Price & Inclusion
- 2 day cruise itinerary and program
- 1 night in luxury cabins/suites with en-suite bathroom, air conditioning
- 1 breakfast / 1 lunch / 1 dinner
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee on board
- Two bottles of water in cabin daily
- Cooking demonstration, afternoon tea and Tai Chi session
- Onboard insurance, taxes and service charges
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Airfare & airport transfers
- Visa arrangements
- Spa treatment services
- Beverages and tobacco
- Tips and other expenses not mentioned in inclusions