Hanoi City Private Tour 1 Day
Duration : 1 Day
Transportation : Car
Departure : Contact us to get detail
Amount : Minium 2 people, Small Group
Hanoi full day city tour to learn and explore the bustling Hanoi blend of new and old charming buildings. The French-colonial era has left a legacy of beautiful buildings, with the Old Quarter a fascinating area to explore on foot. Sample Hanoi’s unique cuisine, shop for locally produced crafts and soak up the abundance of history and culture on offer in the city’s compelling sites and monuments. This Hanoi tour is designed aiming to give you an opportunity to enjoy an absolute and adorable Hanoi. Small streets with old houses, friendly people with typical Vietnamese smiles offer you the true feeling of this capital city.
HANOI CITY TOUR (L)
- 8:00~ 8:45 Tour guide will pick up you at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Visit Tran Quoc Pagoda
- Ba Dinh Square
- Presidential Palace, St Joseph Cathedral and Hanoi Opera House.
- GUIDED WALKING TOUR
- 12:00~ 13:00 Have lunch at local restaurant.
- Visit Hanoi Old Quarter (THE 36 ANCIENT STREETS) by Electric Cart Tour
- 16:30 Enjoy foot massage service for 30 minutes.
- 17:00 Drop off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Tour program end!
Price & Inclusion
|Price: USD 45.00/ GUEST|
(No Cooking Class Lunch)
|Price: USD 75.00/ GUEST|
( Included Cooking Class Lunch)
|Group 6 Guests||Group 6 Guests|
- Lunch local restaurants.
- Guided walking tour + Electric Cart fee
- Complimentary REFLEXIOLOGY (foot massage) services for 30 minutes @ HANOI OLD QUARTER
- English-speaking guide
- One bottle of filtered drinking water will provide daily on coach.
- International airfares to VIETNAM & vice versa
- Tips for local tour guide and coach captain @ 3 USD/pax will be pre-collected.
- All kinds of personal and incidental bills
- Travel Insurance