Ha Long Bay 2 Days 1 Night
Duration : 2 Days 1 Night
Transportation : Boat / Car
Departure : Daily
Amount : Upper 2 people
For many the seascape of Ha Long Bay is synonymous with Vietnam. Cruises lazily sail emerald green waters among thousand of rugged islands and islets, stopping at some of the most spectacular caves through which visitors can wander, viewing impressive, centuries-old formations. Ha Long Bay’s mystical beauty has made it a bucket list attraction within the country, but it’s still possible to find secluded corners to call your own.
Source: National Geographic
DAY 1: HA LONG BAY (B/L/D)
- 8:30 – 9:00 Pick up and drop off services from hotel located in Hanoi Old Quarter area or The Opera House.
- 9:00 Start 02 and half hour Journey to Tuan Chau Island via Expressway Hanoi – Hai Phong.
- 12:00 Arriving Tuan Chau marina. We welcome our guests on board, enjoy welcome drink, receive cruise briefing, safety instructions. Start cruising and explore Ha Long Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
- Transfer by our speed boat from
- Ha Long Lotus Cruises will take you 5-hours in explore the beauty of Ha Long Bay.
- 12:30 Lunch on boat is served with Vietnamese traditional specialties while cruising towards Hoa Cuong area. Along the way, enjoy extraordinary scenery of thousands of limestone islands and islets in Ha Long Bay such as: Dog Rock, Duck Rock, Fighting Cock Rock “The symbol of Ha Long Bay”, Lu Huong Islet. Camera should be well prepared to take amazing pictures at these places.
- 14:00 Arrive at Hoa Cuong area, one of the most beautiful corners of Ha Long Bay. Surrounded by majestic limestone mountains.
- 14:30 The cruise heads towards Ba Hang area, formerly known as Ba Hang fishing village but now villagers have moved to another area. You will do kayaking (two person sharing one kayak) or Enjoy bamboo boat rowing at Ba Hang Area 45 minutes.
- 15:15 Back to Halong Lotus Cruises and continue the to the next stop
- 15:30 Arrive at Thien Cung Cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Ha Long Bay. Together with our tour guide, you will explore this unique and magnificent museum of natural arts elaborately created by the magic hands of Mother Nature.
- 16:30 You will join with our short class of cooking demonstration.
- Tour programs end.
DAY 2: HA LONG BAY - HANOI (B)
Option 1: Tour Program
- 7:00 Free time walking around the tourists’ harbor.
- 8:00 After breakfast you will be pick up by our tour guide at Hotel. Firstly, visit the Quang Ninh Museum & Liberary with its unique and modern architecture designed by the famous Spanish architect Salvador Perez Aroyo.
- Next visit Tran Quoc Nghien Temple, which worships the prince Hung Vu Tran Quoc Nghien.
- Pass through Bai Chay iconic bridge crossing the sea that link the two districts of Halong city. There will be time for free shopping in Vincom center, the famous and biggest one of Halong city.
- 11:30 Have lunch at local restaurant.
- 12:00 Check out.
- 15:00 Drop off at your hotel. Service end.
Option 2: Free and Easy
- 12:00 Check out
- 12:30 Tour guide pick you up Hanoi and drop off your hotel .
Price & Inclusion
|Ford Trandsit (10pax)||Felix Limousine (15pax)|
|Day 1: Ha Noi – Ha Long |
Day 2: Option 2
Overnight 3* hotel/ 4* hotel (Excluded Lunch day 2)
|$119.00 PER GUEST/ $130.00 PER GUEST||$130.00 PER GUEST/$152.00PER GUEST|
|Day 1: Ha Noi – Ha Long |
Day 2: Option 1
(Tran temple -Quang Ninh museum)
Overnight 3* hotel / 4* hotel
|$130.00PER GUEST/ $165.00PER GUEST||$152.00 PER GUEST/$181.00 PER GUEST|
- 5 hours cruise activities + lunch
- Meals as indicated L/D
- Cooking demonstration and afternoon tea
- Kayak or local rowing boat through Ba Hang area
- Tour guide speak ENGLISH
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary.
- One bottle of filtered drinking water will provide daily on coach
- 1 nights’ accommodation in HA LONG BAY as above proposed hotels + daily buffet breakfast.
- International airfares to VIETNAM & vice versa
- All kinds of personal and incidental bills
- Travel Insurance.
- Vietnam visa approval letter on arrival as complementary