Hanoi – Ha Long Bay (OL) 4 Days 3 Nights
Buy 3 get 1 Free Promo
Ha Long Bay , Hanoi
Duration : 4 Days 3 Night
Transportation : Car / Cruise
Departure : Daily
Amount : Upper 2 people
Ha Long Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and popular travel destination in Quang Ninh Province, Vietnam. The name Hạ Long means “descending dragon”. Administratively, the bay belongs to Ha Long City, Cam Pha City, and is a part of Van Don District. The bay features thousands of limestone karsts and isles in various shapes and sizes.
DAY 1: HANOI (L/ D)
- Tourguide will welcome guests at Noi Bai International Airport
- 13:30 ~ 15:00 Have lunch at local restaurant
- Transfer to city, start to visit local attraction in Hanoi:
- Tran Quoc Pagoda
- Ba Dinh Square
- Presidential Palace, St Joseph Cathedral and Hanoi Opera House.
- GUIDED WALKING TOUR ~ Hanoi Old Quarter (THE 36 ANCIENT STREETS)to the Hanoi Old City Gate, one of the four gates of Hanoi which provided access to the Royal City now the Old Quarter. Originally built in 1010 facing east and the Red River, the present-day structure was constructed in 1749 and it was repaired in 1817 and survived many subsequent wars. Continue walking for 200 meters we will reach Dong Xuan Market and Phung Hung Street. Drive to St. Joseph Cathedral to take pictures, enjoy complimentary foot reflexology for 40 minutes also free time for shopping activities at the Hoan Kiem tourists’ site
- Enjoy Foot Massage service for 30 minutes.
- Drop off at your Hotel check in
- Dinner at local restaurant
DAY 2: HANOI - HA LONG BAY (B/L/D)
- 9:00 ~ 9:30 Local coach company will pick up guests from hotel, seat in coach transfer service to Tuan Chao Harbor, HA LONG BAY and durations approximately 02 HOURS
- 12:00 Tour guide will welcome you to HA LONG boat. Have lunch and visit local attractions in Ha Long Bay:
- Thien Cung Cave
- Stone Dog Island, Cat Islets and Fighting Cock Island, Ba Hang fishing village.
- 17:00 Cruise tour end.
- Have dinner and overnight in HA LONG’s hotel.
- Guests’ may self arrange to visit Sun World Ha Long Park OR Halong Night Market in the evening.
DAY 3: HA LONG BAY - HANOI (B)
- 11:00 Check out hotel and return to Hanoi.
- Self arrange for lunch and dinner.
DAY 4: DEPART HANOI (B)
Transfer services to airport, flight home with “AN AMAZING HOLIDAY EXPERIENCE IN VIETNAM”.
Price & Inclusion
|HOTEL(S)||TWIN SHARING||SGL SUPPLEMENT||HOTEL EXT|
|ANGEL PALACE HOTEL or similar class||$270.00/GUEST||$64.00/GUEST||$40.00/ROOM/NIGHT|
|AUTHENTIC HANOI HOTEL or similar class||$298.00/GUEST||$68.00/GUEST||$47.00/ROOM/NIGHT|
|GRAND CITITEL HANOI HTL or similar class||$352.00/GUEST||$91.00/GUEST||$69.00/ROOM/NIGHT|
- 2 nights’ accommodation in HANOI + daily buffet breakfast
- 1 night experience in HALONG Paradise Suite Hotel or similar class + daily buffet breakfast.
- 4 hours cruise activities + lunch
- REFLEXOLOGY (foot massage) services for 30 minutes + Egg Coffee
- Guided walking tour + electric cart tour.
- Meals as indicated L/D
- Tour guide speak ENGLISH
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary.
- One bottle of filtered drinking water will provide daily on coach
- International airfares to VIETNAM & vice versa
- Tips for local tour guide and coach captain @ 3 USD/pax/day will be pre-collected.
- All kinds of personal and incidental bills
- Travel Insurance
- Peak Season Surcharge : 22 - 29 Jan, 02 - 05 Apr, 30 Apr - 03 May, 31 Aug - 03 Sep, 20 - 31 Dec @ USD 30/person
- Compulsory Gala Dinner Surcharge on 24 & 31 Dec 2019 (To be advised)
- BUY 3 GET 1 FREE (Paying for 3 Adults & 04th Person Travel for FREE)
- NO FREE on Tour Tips, Peak Season Surcharges, Extension Night, Flight Ticket & Travel Insurance