Danang – Hoi An – My Son – Ba Na Hills 4 Days 3 Nights
Buy 3 get 1 Free Promo
Duration : 4 Days 3 Nights
Transportation : Car / Airplane
Departure : Daily
Amount : Upper 2 people
The largest city in Central Vietnam, Da Nang is primarily used by travellers as a jumping-off point forHoi An, a city that has no airport or train station of its own. However, stick around a while and you’ll find an unexpectedly amiable place, whose burgeoning middle class are seeing their cosmopolitan desires sated with a slew of trendy bars and cafés. The old French presence is also apparent in the leafy boulevards and colonial edifices along the riverfront promenade.
Copyright by RoughGuide
DAY 1: DA NANG (L/D)
- Greet Service by local tour guide at Da Nang International Airport.
- Have lunch in local restaurant.
- Visit Marble Mountain.The group includes Kim Son (Mountain of Metal), Moc Son (Mountain of Wood), Thuy Son (Mountain of Water), Hoa Son (Mountain of Fire), and Tho Son (Mountain of Earth).
- Arriving Son Tra Mountain and also visit Ling Ung Bai But Pagoda - it is the largest pagoda in Central Vietnam.
- Pass by and take photo at DRAGON BRIDGE that can breath fire & water from its mouth at every 9:00pm on Saturday & Sunday.
- Transferring to a local restaurant to enjoy Vietnamese cuisines for dinner
- Overnight in DA NANG
DAY 2: MY SON SANCTUARY - HOI AN (B/L/D)
- Depart early morning for UNESCO World’s Heritage Sites - MY SON SANCTUARY. The temple was a site of religious ceremony for kings of the ruling dynasties of Champa, as well as a burial place for Cham royalty and national heroes.
- GUIDED WALKING TOUR in HOI AN - the ancient town, entrance ticket covers five attractions: Japanese Covered Bridge, Quan Cong Temple, Guangzhou Associations & Assembly Hall, one museum and one handicraft shop.
- After dinner complete, return to DA NANG
DAY 3: DA NANG – BA NA HILLS (B)
- Depart early morning for Sun World Ba Na Hills Resort - entrance fees for Funicular, Debay ancient wine cellar & Le Jardin D’Amour Flower Garden & The Golden Bridge.
- 16:00 Return transfer back to hotel in Hoi An
DAY 4: DEPART DA NANG (B)
Price & Inclusion
|DANANG HOTEL||TWIN SHARING||SUPPLEMENT||EXT|
|DANA MARINA BOUTIQUE HTL or similar class||$313.00/GUEST||$45.00/GUEST||$35.00/ROOM|
|GRAND CITITEL DA NANG or similar class||$339.00/GUEST||$80.00/GUEST||$60.00/ROOM|
- 03 nights’ accommodation in DA NANG as above proposed hotels + daily buffet breakfast.
- Enjoy authentic cuisines (special noodle + BBQ spring roll + rice cracker): Mi Quang + Nem Lui / Nem Nuong.
- Sun World Ba Na Hills ~ return cable car fees + all free games in Fantasy Park
- English Tour guide
- One bottle of filtered drinking water each day.
- International airfares to VIETNAM & vice versa.
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for local tour guide and coach captain @ 3 USD/pax/day will be pre-collected.
- All kinds of personal and incidental expense.
- Peak Season Surcharge : 31 May - 02 Jun, 07 - 09 Jun, 14 - 16 Jun, 21 - 23 Jun, 28 - 30 Jun, 05 - 07 Jul, 31 Aug - 03 Sep, 20 - 31 Dec @ USD 30/person
- Compulsory Gala Dinner Surcharge on 24 & 31 Dec 2019 (To be advised)
- BUY 3 GET 1 FREE (Paying for 3 Adults & 04th Person Travel for FREE)
- NO FREE on Tour Tips, Peak Season Surcharges, Extension Night, Flight Ticket & Travel Insurance