Hoa Lu – Bich Dong – Tam Coc Luxury Tour 1 Day
Duration : 1 Day
Transportation : Car
Departure : Daily
Amount : Upper 2 people
Hoa Lu and Tam Coc are the two must-see destinations when visiting Ninh Binh.
Hoa Lu is the site of a 10th-century capital of an ancient Vietnamese Kingdom called Dai Co Viet under the Dinh and Le dynasties. Hoa Lu old capital is an attractive place that history lovers should not miss out.
Sitting on a small boat visiting Tam Coc, we can see the sky reflected in the water, a magnificent scenery, a terrestrial Ha Long Bay.
HOA LU ANCIENT CAPITAL - BICH DONG PAGODA - TAM COC (L)
- 07:30 ~ 08:00 Our tour guide pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 10:00 Visit Hoa Lu Ancient Capital - one ancient capital of Vietnam dating back to the 11th century.
- 11:00 Cycling to Bich Dong pagoda
- 12:30 Have lunch at local restaurant.
- 14:00 Cycling 1km to Ninh Binh - Tam Coc and enjoy 2 hour on rowing boat
- 16:00 Get back to local house, during 30 munite You will join Vietnamese folk music show. You also have chance enjoy sunsetparty with green tea and some traditional candy
- 17:00 Return to Hanoi. Tour program end!
Price & Inclusion
- Pick up and drop off services by Samco Felix Limousine.
- Entrance fee, boat fee as per mention in itinerary
- Complementary bottle of water on bus
- Cycling to visit Bich Dong pagoda
- English speaking language tour guide
- Lunch serves at local restaurant
- Travel insurance
- Beverages, tax
- Tip, personal expenses & those not clearly mentioned above.
- Child below 03 year old: Free of Charge
- Child from 04 – 09 year old: 75 % of Adult tour fare
- Child from 09 and above: 100% of Adult tour fare