Da Nang – Hoi An – My Son Sanctuary 3 Days 2 Nights
Buy 3 get 1 Free Promo
Duration : 3 Days 2 Night
Transportation : Car / Airplane
Departure : Daily
Amount : Upper 2 people
The largest city in Central Vietnam, Da Nang is primarily used by travellers as a jumping-off point for Hoi An, a city that has no airport or train station of its own.
My Son Hindu Sanctuary, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, located in a small valley in Duy Tan Commune, Duy Xuyen District of Quang Nam Province (about 70km southwest of Danang and 40km from Hoi An), is a great sample of the ancient Champa civilization located in the southern part of Vietnam. It was an independent state from around the 2nd to the 17th century, at which time it was occupied by Vietnam.
DAY 1: DA NANG (L/D)
- Greet Service by local tour guide at Da Nang International Airport.
- Have lunch in local restaurant.
- Visit Marble Mountain. The group includes Kim Son (Mountain of Metal), Moc Son (Mountain of Wood), Thuy Son (Mountain of Water), Hoa Son (Mountain of Fire), and Tho Son (Mountain of Earth).
- Arriving Son Tra Mountain also known to American soldiers as Monkey Mountain a former U.S. Military base during the Vietnam War, here you may overlooking the Bay of Da Nang and the East Sea and also visit Ling Ung Bai But Pagoda - it is the largest pagoda in Central Vietnam.
- Pass by and take photo at DRAGON BRIDGE that can breath fire & water from its mouth at every 9:00pm on Saturday & Sunday.
- Transferring to a local restaurant to enjoy Vietnamese cuisines for dinner and check in hotel.
DAY 2: DA NANG - HOI AN - MY SON SANCTUARY (B/L/D)
- Depart early morning for UNESCO World’s Heritage Sites - MY SON SANCTUARY. The temple was a site of religious ceremony for kings of the ruling dynasties of Champa, as well as a burial place for Cham royalty and national heroes.
- GUIDED WALKING TOUR in HOI AN - the ancient town, entrance ticket covers five attractions: Japanese Covered Bridge, Quan Cong Temple, Guangzhou Associations & Assembly Hall, one museum and one handicraft shop.
- After dinner complete, return to DA NANG
DAY 3: DEPART DA NANG (B)
- Enjoy free time for self arranged activities.
- Assemble as per agreed schedule for transfer services to airport, flight home with “AN AMAZING HOLIDAY EXPERIENCE IN VIETNAM”.
Price & Inclusion
|DANANG HOTEL||TWIN SHARING||BUY 3 GET 1 FREE||SUPPLEMENT||EXT|
|DANA MARINA BOUTIQUE HTL or similar class||$241.00/GUEST||$181.00/GUEST||$30.00/GUEST||$35.00/ROOM|
|GRAND CITITEL DA NANG or similar class||$314.00/GUEST||$236.00/GUEST||$50.00/GUEST||$60.00/ROOM|
- 02 nights’ accommodation in DA NANG as above proposed hotels + daily buffet breakfast.
- Enjoy authentic cuisines (special noodle + BBQ spring roll + rice cracker): Mi Quang + Nem Lui / Nem Nuong.
- English Tour guide
- One bottle of filtered drinking water each day.
- International airfares to VIETNAM & vice versa.
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for local tour guide and coach captain @ 3 USD/pax/day will be pre-collected.
- All kinds of personal and incidental expense.
- Peak Season Surcharge : 31 May - 02 Jun, 07 - 09 Jun, 14 - 16 Jun, 21 - 23 Jun, 28 - 30 Jun, 05 - 07 Jul, 31 Aug - 03 Sep, 20 - 31 Dec @ USD 30/person
- Compulsory Gala Dinner Surcharge on 24 & 31 Dec 2019 (To be advised)
- BUY 3 GET 1 FREE (Paying for 3 Adults & 04th Person Travel for FREE)
- NO FREE on Tour Tips, Peak Season Surcharges, Extension Night, Flight Ticket & Travel Insurance