Ba Be Lake 2 Days 1 Night
Duration : 2 Days 1 Night
Transportation : Car
Departure : Daily
Amount : Upper 2 people
Ba Bể Lake (Vietnamese: Hồ Ba Bể; Ba means Three, Bể is from the Tay language word pé, meaning “lake”) is the largest natural lake in Vietnam. It is located in Nam Mẫu commune, Ba Bể district, Bắc Kạn Province in the Northeast region of the country.
DAY 1: HA NOI – BA BE LAKE (Boat trip) (L/D)
- Ba Be Lake View homestay, the highest homestay in our village
- Pac Ngoi village (1km)
- 2 hour boat trip around the lake to Fairy Pond, An Ma temple
- Bamboo rafting and swimming in the lake – the most special activity in Ba Be Lake
- Traditional Tay musical performance (excluded).
DAY 2: BA BE LAKE – HUA MA CAVE – HANOI (cycling) (B/L)
- Leng market, one small market of Tay and Dzao people
- Hua Ma Cave (6km), biggest one in Ba Be National Park.
Price & Inclusion
English speaking guide
All meals as mentioned
Boat trip in Ba Be Lake
Ba Be Lake View homestay