04 Days 3 Nights’ ~Sai Gon+ Cu Chi Tunnel + My Tho Tour
Buy 3 get 1 Free Promo
04 DAYS / 03 NIGHTS’ ~ SAIGON + CUCHI TUNNEL + MYTHO TOUR
(* NEW) + WALKING TOUR AT NGUYEN HUE STREET + VISIT CAFÉ APARTMENT
Duration : 4 Days 3 Nights
Transportation : Car
Departure : Daily
Amount : Upper 2 people
Explore My Tho and Sai Gon city tour with Rubicon Tours for a great choice, most trusted & more saving !
DAY (01) (NO MEALS ARRANGEMENT) ~ ARRIVE HCMC > NGUYEN HUE STREET > CAFÉ APARTMENT
The appointed tour guide will meet & greet customers at Tan Son Nhat international airport and immediately transfer for hotel check in, assemble guests at hotel’s lobby by 1630 hours then escort guests for guided walking tour to NGUYEN HUE STREET + VISIT CAFÉ APARTMENT. Walking distances and durations from Benthan Ward area are approximately 01KM or 15 minutes. We will spend here for 02 hours; appointed tour guide will escort guests by walking and return to hotel, tour programs end.
Nguyen Hue Street is a broad walking promenade in the middle of District 1 city centre. This pedestrian area is flanked by some beautiful French colonial architectural wonders like the People’s Committee, the Rex Hotel and a luxury shopping mall. In front of the People’s Committee you find a statue of Uncle Ho Chi Minh and a fountain show by night. At the other end of the promenade you find the Saigon River from where you can enjoy a nice view with a breeze. Walking from one end of the street to the other takes you around ten minutes and you will find some nice bars and restaurants along the way. It is nice to walk on Nguyen Hue Street, or take a seat on one of the benches, to have a look at the daily life and routine of the locals. From Nguyen Hue street other sightseeing places are easily reached, you find the Saigon Opera House and Dong Khoi shopping street only 100 metres away. Therefore it is an ideal location to do some sightseeing and relax afterwards.
Saigon people often call Apartment Block at # 47 Nguyen Hue street in District 1 as ‘Cafe Apartment Block’ since there are a large number of coffee shops here. It would be a real pity if you walked around Nguyen Hue pedestrian street without stepping inside this apartment block. The apartment block was actually a housing estate, but the residents opened up some small cafe businesses right inside or put the apartments for rent for coffee shops or fashion boutiques. Each shop is decorated distinctively, leaving such strong impression on both the locals and expats.
- The appointed tour guide will assemble guests by 1830 hours at Nguyen Hue Boulevard and escort guests return to hotel by walking. Guests may extend further durations here and return to hotel individually.
- Benthanh Street Food Market locate nearby to Benthanh Night Market, there are plenty choices of Vietnamese cuisines selling here at affordable prices range from $ 2.00 – $ 5.00. This food market are clean and suitable for tourists.
DAY (02) (BREAKFAST & LUNCH ONLY) ~ HCMC > CUCHI TUNNEL TOUR + SAIGON CITY TOUR
Tour program highlights of for the day ~ CUCHI TUNNELS, approximately 40KM northwest of Ho Chi Minh City and durations takes 90 minutes; we will explore the vast network of underground tunnels from the 1940s, expanded by guerrilla Viet Cong forces during the American War. The tunnels were hiding places as well as communications and supply routes, hospitals, and living quarters. CUCHI TUNNELS are approximately 250 KM stretches from Ho Chi Minh City until the Cambodian boarders. Local tour guide will bring you to explore some of the tunnels that remain unchanged and see plenty of evidence of the fierce battles that took place here. Enjoy lunch at local restaurant then return to Saigon.
We will continue Saigon city tour and visit the following attractions: War Remnants Museum, established in 1975 ~ this museum is not for the fainthearted as it houses harrowing displays of weapons and photographs from the American War; with display outside the building of various U.S. military hardware like tanks, jets, helicopters and howitzers. Re-Unification Palace, the palace was designed by Ngo Viet Thu for South Vietnam’s former President Ngo Dinh Diem during the American War. The official handover of power took place here on 30 APR 1975 and the palace became a monument to that historic date. Notre Dame Cathedral ~ built in 1877 this is Saigon’s architectural treasures, built with materials from France. Within short walking distances arrive Saigon Central Post Office ~ was built in year 1886–1891 by renowned French architect Gustave Eiffel, of Eiffel Tower fame, the vaulted roof and arched windows lend a classic look reminiscent of European Railway stations. Lastly, shopping bargains @ Saigon Square Market & Benthanh Market ~ best tourists’ attractions in HCMC. The market sells everything from ceramics, clothes, watches, lighters, t-shirts, coffee, handbags, shoes, conical hats, custom made suits and dresses to noodle soup and fruit smoothies. Guests may enjoy free time for shopping activities here. Tour guide and transport services will end here. Guests will self arrange dinner and return hotel by short walking distances in Benthan area.
DAY (03) (BREAKFAST & LUNCH ONLY ~ HO CHI MINH CITY > MY THO TOUR
Depart early morning for MYTHO, approximately 70KM away from Ho Chi Minh City. We will drive pass the beautiful landscape of rice field on the journey. Upon arrival at MY THO tourists’ jetty we will take a boat ride to Thoison Island, guests may sample seasonal tropical fruits fresh from the orchards, taste Vietnamese tea mixed with honey extract from local bee hives, entertainment by local villagers on performance of traditional folk songs, also experience sampan boat ride under the shadow of the sea coconut palms then return to the main boat. Continue boat ride to Ben Tre village and visit local home industries to watch the process of producing coconut candies and rice paper for Vietnamese rolls. Enjoy lunch serves at local restaurant then return to Ho Chi Minh City. Tour guide and transport services will end here. Guests will self arrange dinner and return hotel by short walking distances in Benthan area.
DAY (04) (BREAKFAST ONLY) ~ DEPART SAIGON (HO CHI MINH CITY)
Price & Inclusion
PRICE PER PERSON: USD 1.00 ~ VND 23,500
|PROPOSED HOTEL(S)||TWIN SHARING||SGL SUPPLEMENT||SAIGON HTL EXT|
|GOOD VIBES BOUTIQUE HTL; OR ~ LE DUY HOTEL|| MIN 02 TO GO|
|USD65.00/GUEST|| USD43.00/ROOM |
BREAKFAST X 02 PAXS
| AVANTI HOTEL; OR|
AVANTI BOUTIQUE HOTEL;
SUNRISE CENTRAL HOTEL
| MIN 02 TO GO|
|USD80.00/GUEST|| USD55.00/ROOM |
BREAKFAST X 02 PAXS
| GOLDEN CENTRAL SGN HTL; |
LOTUS CENTRAL HOTEL
| MIN 02 TO GO|
|USD126.00/GUEST|| USD84.00/ROOM |
BREAKFAST X 02 PAXS
TOUR PACKAGE PRICES ABOVE INCLUDE ITEMS AS FOLLOWS:
- THREE nights’ accommodation in HO CHI MINH CITY as above proposed hotels + daily buffet breakfast.
- ONE lunch serves at local restaurant in CUCHI town.
- ONE lunch will serve at local restaurant in MYTHO:
~ Mekong Delta Authentic Cuisines: Deep Fried Elephant Ear Fish + Dinasoar Dragon Egg + River Prawns.
- Ho Chi Minch City tour include visit to landmark attractions: War Remnant Museum, Re-unification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, Saigon Centre Post Office, guided walking tour to Nguyen Hue Street + Visit Café Apartment, free time for shopping activities at Saigon Square Market and Benthanh Market.
- My Tho attractions include boat ride to Thoison Island, guests may sample seasonal tropical fruits fresh from the orchards, taste Vietnamese tea mixed with honey extract from local bee hives, entertainment by local villagers on performance of traditional folk songs, also experience sampan boat ride under the shadow of the sea coconut palms then return to the main boat. Continue boat ride to Ben Tre village and visit local home industries to watch the process of producing coconut candies and rice paper for Vietnamese rolls.
- Tour commentaries by local tour guide will conduct in ENGLISH / MANDARIN language.
- One bottle of filtered drinking water will provide daily on coach.
TOUR PACKAGE PRICES ABOVE DO NOT INCLUDE ITEMS AS FOLLOWS:
- International airfares to VIETNAM & vice versa.
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy from guests’ country of origin.
- Tips for local tour guide and coach captain @ USD12.00/GUEST FOR 04 DAYS PROGRAM will pre-collect.
- All kinds of personal and incidental bills such as telephone bills, laundry services, room services, tour activities and meals not mentioned in tour programs, etc.